Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Both are gay

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
you would look better in the shadows though mate ;).
Seriouslyy i have no idea what u play any more, I was staing the point that you slagged a tune of from 91 for its poor production and it was time to move on, yet u still played tunes from 91 at old skool nights
Now what i play might not please the conniseurs but i have never not pleased the masses or failed to get it rocking when I have played out. Also I play different stuff depending on the night. What I play at osa nights is different from what I played at totally lost it which again was totally different from what I play at substance

i play what you play :thumbsup:

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
The remix came out later and it was a dissapointment. the original was just a mint tune at the time like so many others that were quite badly produced. That was alot of the attraction. The scene meant that anyone could have a go making tunes. They didnt have to be studio polished. Sub Sub - Space Face, Marina Van Rooy - Let you go, Klub zone - Boom ahh etc etc...

If you like production instead of atmosphere try R&B :wave:

nowt wrong with a bit o r&b mukka. if you like production like mix 1, try some of the scouse house tunes, right up ur street :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Strange that I never heard either version played in the clubs I went to back in the day, but then I tended to go to places that played dirty belgian stuff mostly :hubba:

This thread reminds me of the pickled onion section in Morrisons :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Strange that I never heard either version played in the clubs I went to back in the day, but then I tended to go to places that played dirty belgian stuff mostly :hubba:
I personally think it's an East / West Pennine divide on this tune Scott, because I'll be absolutely honest and say I don't remember hearing this tune until Shooms put up the Youtube clips :condom:

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
Just listened to both for the first time ever and they're both a bit Oceanic/K Klass vs Accapellas Anonymous for me - the second one has better breaks but the EC break on the first one works well

The vocal samples are pretty tired (even in 91) tbh

Can't choose between the two really