• Mix 2

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Both are gay

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Prefer mix 1.

Don't like the "Everybody reach" samples at the start of the other mix, in fact prefer the whole start of mix 1.

Got to say as well that I just don't remember this tune played out in the day. I don't think it travelled across the Pennines too well, not as far as B/Burn anyway (anyroad :condom: )

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
the original is for people who havent a clue about quality sound and production.

the remix is for people with a better ear for sound and know there shit ;)

no wonder mix 1 peeps mixes are shit lololololol ;)

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
It's hardly even a remix though is it? More of a remake! It's like they sat in the studio and someone said...

"that just 4 u track was pretty cool, but bits of it were wank. It's a shame we didn't spend more than 5 minutes making it. Let's do it again, but do it properly this time"

:D :thumbsup:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
the original is for people who havent a clue about quality sound and production.

the remix is for people with a better ear for sound and know there shit ;)

no wonder mix 1 peeps mixes are shit lololololol ;)

mix 1 would rock the dancefloor more than mix 2 regardless of the production even if it was just for the elecro choc break

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
ive moved on more than you, that suits me fine n dandy. wouldnt like to be in ur shadow :ghost:

ive nearly sold all my 91 tunes ;)

you would look better in the shadows though mate ;).
Seriouslyy i have no idea what u play any more, I was staing the point that you slagged a tune of from 91 for its poor production and it was time to move on, yet u still played tunes from 91 at old skool nights
Now what i play might not please the conniseurs but i have never not pleased the masses or failed to get it rocking when I have played out. Also I play different stuff depending on the night. What I play at osa nights is different from what I played at totally lost it which again was totally different from what I play at substance

anyway, lets get back on target, pauly you likin mix 1 must mean you like shit tunes, do you ;)

The remix came out later and it was a dissapointment. the original was just a mint tune at the time like so many others that were quite badly produced. That was alot of the attraction. The scene meant that anyone could have a go making tunes. They didnt have to be studio polished. Sub Sub - Space Face, Marina Van Rooy - Let you go, Klub zone - Boom ahh etc etc...

If you like production instead of atmosphere try R&B :wave: