Osa Xmas Raffle

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

*mizzbucky*

Aug 1, 2006
I had a brain wave tonight and wonder what you all think :p
What do you all think about having a raffle for xmas pick a number say 1 to 100 its a pound a number winner gets the cash, pick as many numbers as you like was having a chat with debs and she is going to run it past butty first but need to know how many people will be up for it first what do you all recon :thumbsup:

*mizzbucky*

Aug 1, 2006
Do you know we're gonna do this Kaz, hun? I'm not sure how it's gonna work tbh:S

Well ive had a chat with debs and she has some good ideas on how to go about it we just need to know how many ppl would be up for it first b4 going ahead with it so thats why i put the post up to see how much interest we would get :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
was thinking of setting up a paypal acct which peeps pay their £1.00 into. Once uve paid ur pound if u post on the thread then we can all see how many pounds there should be! Was thinking of asking butty or a mod to pull the winning name outta of tombola stylleeeee contraption and then the winner gets the entire contents of the paypal acct paid into them :thumbsup:

any other ideas welcome me n karen were just throwong things to the floor last nite! :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Ah cool, then hopefully we'll be good to go:thumbsup:

I'm sure some of us would want more than 1 number too, so we should easily get 100:beer:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
PayPal would be a bad idea imo as they take a cut when transferring money from account to account so you'd end up with ever decreasing amounts instead of full pounds!

Here's my bank sort code and account number if you want to use this info for safe, secure payments it'll be easier for everyone.*

sort code 16-52-24
account number 88240042
account name mr jammer

I'll be down the pub drinking with all your money :D

wouhahahahahahahahahahahahahha
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

* disclaimer - those details are fake :D