OSA Podcast?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Im an old fart and do a fair bit of travelling with work. To pass the time I like downloading the podcasts off ITunes, mainly the football (City, the Guardian Weekly and The Football Ramble which is ace if you havent already checked it out.) I also download the DJ History one which is very good although Im behind on that one

What about a weekly / monthly OSA podcast with a selection of old tunage that people might not have heard before. Doesnt have to be a mix, could be along the lines of OSA - this month my favourite tunes from so and so club, or so and so year. Get it on ITunes and we may see a fair bit of traffic to the site. Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I couldnt be arsed searching to see if it had

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
It is a good idea and podcasts are ace , I have one that teaches me spanish lol passes the time and the football 1s are good to , Im not sure about licensing tho , i recently downloaded a peter morgan one to find one of my remixes on it lol well suprised . He does 1 every month - an hour of tunes mixed 2gether . I also downloaded others that are just music to . I think the rules were strick when podcasts were 1st available , most were just talking etc but they may have changed now to be more music friendly . Could have a diffrnt dj every month from here do an hours mix for each monthly episode. just an idea tho .

I no you need webspace to host the mp3 but that shudnt be a problem

Good topic :thumbsup: i agree we should have 1 but maybe should also look in to the rights etc