OOoops!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marty

VIP Gold Member
Now.....a record arrived this morning and I had to stop my little lad sitting on the package......I went to do some dishes and came back in the room to open the package.

Opened it and ..........................
IMGP0088.jpg

My little lad says he didn't sit on it, but..........I have my doubts!!:S

Ah well.....a day late for valentines, but it does make a nice heart shape!! :p

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Now.....a record arrived this morning and I had to stop my little lad sitting on the package......I went to do some dishes and came back in the room to open the package.

Opened it and ..........................
IMGP0088.jpg

My little lad says he didn't sit on it, but..........I have my doubts!!:S

Ah well.....a day late for valentines, but it does make a nice heart shape!! :p

What kind of a person doesn't open a parcel the second they get it...........as if you go and do washing up first!!! No sympathy;)

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
What kind of a person doesn't open a parcel the second they get it...........as if you go and do washing up first!!! No sympathy;)

Exactly hun & a record as well sacriledge :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I reckon mrs marty's got him tied up to the kitchen sink with the apron strings,which allowed him to answer the door & then pings him straight back to the sink until he's done, I want some apron strings like that :p:p:p:p

marty

VIP Gold Member
LOL!!!

My Mrs has no strings on me..........now!! ;)

I was half way through the dishes when the postie delivered the package......my own fault eh??

I think I might try and claim it back from the Post Office !! LOL

As it happens, I have gone mad on Mr Monday and have bought the wrong mix TWICE in error and have also got another copy of the one that got smashed.........buying too many tunes ya see......lose track on what's on back-order, etc. :$