Join now

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Anyone go over the weekend? Went yesterday, quick review

Twisted Wheel - Dull
The Enemy - Very good
Kasabian - Excellent, Stole the show, great band
Oasis - been a while since Ive seen them, top performance, the more I hear Falling Down the more I think its the best thing they've done since Morning Glory
High Bellend Content - Full of Professional Mancs, you do not look clever walking like a monkey with a stone in your shoe and looking mean, tip - buy a razor and get rid of your bumfluff
Boozing all day - some people can't take their ale, lots of casualties
Flying Pots of Piss - FFS tip it on the floor you fucking scrubbers. Im glad I took my raincoat

Sort it out Noel and play a smaller venue
:thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i am now gutted i sold he tickets i had!!

but am looking into going to see em in coventry as the tickets ar selling for buttons so could probs bag some cheap as........infact id love to go to the gig at slane castle in dublin:D

i know loads that have been to heaton park on everyday they played and they couldnt fault it barring all the affore mentioned shandy drinking piss throwing bellends!!

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
i am now gutted i sold he tickets i had!!

but am looking into going to see em in coventry as the tickets ar selling for buttons so could probs bag some cheap as........infact id love to go to the gig at slane castle in dublin:D

i know loads that have been to heaton park on everyday they played and they couldnt fault it barring all the affore mentioned shandy drinking piss throwing bellends!!

It was a great day out apart from the pissy nobs and the traffic carnage later on. The Slane Castle gig looks good, I saw Glasvegas last year, they were pretty good :)

Had work the next day which was well bob :( Should have got tickets for the Saturday

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
I went Sunday Neil, got there for the end of the enemy. Cant say I was as impressed as you with Kasabian, they just sound like a sub standard Madchester band to me although the candi staton thing they did at the end was ace.
with oasis you know exactly what you will get, the only time I have even thought they were crap was when they played the gmex as part of the be here now tour.
We just stayed at the back, made the mistake at knebworth of trying to get near the front, will never ever do that again. I know what you are saying about the plastic mancs, was king of funny as most of the king monkey wannabees did not even have manc accents.
Missed all the traffic chaos, we just walked to Victoria ave and got a taxi right home dead easy.
All in all it was a top night though

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
High Bellend Content - Full of Professional Mancs, you do not look clever walking like a monkey with a stone in your shoe and looking mean, tip - buy a razor and get rid of your bumfluff
:thumbsup:
High Bellend Content ....hahaha:thumbsup: Made me pmsl that:king:
Reminds me of a recent email I had from Circus(clubnight in Liverpool) It said at the bottom..PS We have a very strict anti-lid policy!!

For those that don't know..'lid' is how the 'rats with hats' greet each other in Liverpool i.e Sapnin Liiid!!!:D