Nuts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Some people are allergic to them, some read the labels on bananas "may contain nuts" and wonder how :confused: ? Then there's the obvious labels on peanuts that makes you think...really Sherlock

Fortunately I'm not allergic to them (phew) because I love them!! I've recently discovered Macadamias. You can get them from Sainsburys mixed with jumbo Cashews. I dig around the bag to hunt out the Macadamias though because they are deeelish :p

Are there any other nut fans on here? Any strange or unusual nuts you've eaten?

I never got walnuts......yak!! :crazy:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
I dont like the macadamais nuts,arnt they huge,tried em over xmas didnt go down well.My fav 1ns are pistachio,love to fidget with em and spit em like some lazy slob.Also im likin the raggae raggae cashew nuts.Quite tasty and seein as there endorsed by leeroy ya cant go wrong.:)

jim808

Sep 20, 2009
birstall/leeds
what do ya call nuts on a wall?______wall nuts.

what do you call nuts on ur chest_________chest nuts.

what do you call nuts on ya chin__________A MOUTH FULL OF COCK.

JOKE OF THE WEEK...LOL

what do ya call nuts on a wall?______wall nuts.

what do you call nuts on ur chest_________chest nuts.

what do you call nuts on ya chin__________A MOUTH FULL OF COCK.

JOKE OF THE WEEK...LOL

Lol I was going to say which cracker did you get those out of.....but thinking about it that would be soooo wrong! Can you imagine Grandma Ivy and Great Aunt Grace pulling a cracker and reading a joke like that out at Christmas...:$:eek:

I'd have to hide under the table!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Love 'em. Cant think of any I dont like. Also, am bang into Nutella siunce I recently discovered it :$
and best of all - I'M NOT ALLERGIC TO THEM :jumpin:
which, considering all my numerous and tiresome allergies, is probably surprising :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I haven't tried them all but my favourite is pistachios, then maybe cashews.

Don't mind walnuts either, especially when on the top of a Whip:p

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
honey roast cashews :love: and pistachio nuts :thumbsup: love them both but the best bit of them is when they are finished and poking a sucked finger into the corner of the bag to grab that intense flavour tucked in the corner :thumbsup:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Poking a sucked finger into the corner made me laugh lol.I tend to open the packet completley so its in a square form and licking with tongue the whole area lol.I also lick the lids of yogurt pots,usually get it all over me nose.:)

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
licking with tongue the whole area lol.I also lick the lids of yogurt pots,usually get it all over me nose.:)

deffo has to be done, i remember always getting told off for it as a kid, but those old ski lids did have a habit of slicing your tongue :cry: