New Years Resolutions

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
Yeah i gave up smoking 9 yrs ago, and this year my resolution's gunna be stopping drink loadsa ale :$ :thumbsup:

Well done, that's well good :thumbsup:

Mine will probably be to get back into weight watchers, reach my goal weight and maintain it. I know I'm gonna put most of the weight I've lost back on over Christmas :( but I'm not dieting over Christmas, screw that :p

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I've decided mine already...

*Get a clarinet and start playing again.
*Make sure I stay stopped smoking (I'm on the verge of quitting now and will have stopped before the new year (fingers crossed people)!!!
*Keep up regular excercise (which I'm just started again after moving).
*Make sure I save some money!

I know I can do all of those things. And the Virgo girl in me knows that when I write a list, i've gota have it ticked off!! :)

x

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
Me neither. But after two years of "running to stand still", I'm hoping I can kick on and make some progress then start to enjoy life a bit more again... :thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Them Americans have got to you Chez!;)

Personally I don't do New Years Resolutions. Any day is a good day to start something worthwhile!:thumbsup:

Haha true but seriously, i'd just sit around and wait for the world to fall in my lap if I didn't have a random spurt of proactivity here and there - just want to be like that all the time, i'd get so much more done lol.

Choc

Aug 27, 2009
Training for a race, don't know what, perhaps some more time trialing on the bike, or perhaps another triathlon.