Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Hmm just bought a bottle of brothers strawberry and pear cider from booths in chorley, its gorgeous, proper yummy, i highly recommend it! :thumbsup: Apparently they have been selling at glasto since 1995 too. Just had to tell ya. :D

Home | Brothers Cider

Strawberry%20PNG4.png

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
I think you can get them from asdas too debs :thumbsup: i gutted now coz ive nearly finished my bottle :cry: lol

Winner ill keep my eyes peeled next time ;) if you like stuff like this then you might like to try fruili i know theyve started selling it in tescos i think recently, its blond beer with strawberry and is the nuts mmm :love:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I asked Neil to get me some of the Brothers Festival Strength pear cider a while back, as Booths in Chorley is the only (fairly) local stockist, but it was closed :cry:

Lovely stuff:cool: You only need to see the queues at Glasto to see it's something special:cool:

I might ride up there over the next few days :thumbsup: :)

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Winner ill keep my eyes peeled next time ;) if you like stuff like this then you might like to try fruili i know theyve started selling it in tescos i think recently, its blond beer with strawberry and is the nuts mmm :love:

Ah frulli, we sell this at work, never tired it though, will get round to doing so at some point :D

Ive also got a cherry beer in my fridge which is yummy too! :D

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I asked Neil to get me some of the Brothers Festival Strength pear cider a while back, as Booths in Chorley is the only (fairly) local stockist, but it was closed :cry:

Lovely stuff:cool: You only need to see the queues at Glasto to see it's something special:cool:

I might ride up there over the next few days :thumbsup: :)

The wigan asdas sells it jigs! :thumbsup: Well according to the webite they do :D

Tis yummy stuff, i remember you asking neil if he could get ya some, then when i was in booths before, i noticed it and thought, yeeaaah im gonna try this. :cool:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
im allergic to strawberries so id have to avoid this as i cant take chances, BUT i love the brothers pear cider........its scrummy :p :love:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Just looking at the bottle, it kind of looks like something I'd want to pour on a kebab.

If you ignore the bit at the top where it says "cider" lol

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
might just have to give that a whirl :thumbsup: not drunk cider for years until someone pointed me in the direction of jacques fruit cider :love: cant get enough of it, ive moved onto orchard fruit version now:thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
im allergic to strawberries so id have to avoid this as i cant take chances, BUT i love the brothers pear cider........its scrummy :p :love:

Ah no way! .....not tried the other brothers one, but deffo will be doing! :D

Just looking at the bottle, it kind of looks like something I'd want to pour on a kebab.

If you ignore the bit at the top where it says "cider" lol

Haha yeah it does, like that reggae reggae sauce or something! :gigolo:

mmmmmmmmmmmm will be hunting that beauty down
love trying new stuff espesh if there is alcohol involved;)

haha me too!! :pixie: :p Deffo get that tried nicky :thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
might just have to give that a whirl :thumbsup: not drunk cider for years until someone pointed me in the direction of jacques fruit cider :love: cant get enough of it, ive moved onto orchard fruit version now:thumbsup:

Yeah jacques is lovely although i havent tried the orchard fruit one. We've started selling both of them at work now, 3.99 a bottle though!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
The wigan asdas sells it jigs! :thumbsup: Well according to the webite they do :D

Tis yummy stuff, i remember you asking neil if he could get ya some, then when i was in booths before, i noticed it and thought, yeeaaah im gonna try this. :cool:

Yeah think they sell the regular stuff Trace (not the stuff i'm after tho), but even that was sold out last time I went:crazy:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
If you want a really nice beer, then I can wholeheartedly recommend Leffe Radieuse- red top Leffe.
It weighs in at 8,2% but tastes much nicer than blonde (which I like anyway) & the strength isn't reflected at all in the taste.
Nigh on impossible to find in the East Midlands.

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
went for my fornightly supply of brothers festival edition cider on friday and stumbled across this stuff. New Limited Edition From Brothers | Brothers Cider

brothers toffee apple cider.

its very nice too, passed a booths on sunday so nipped in and grabbed another 12 bottles :eek: it sounds sickly but it isn't at all, got a great after taste :thumbsup: hope its not just a limited edition and they keep it coming for a while.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
went for my fornightly supply of brothers festival edition cider on friday and stumbled across this stuff. New Limited Edition From Brothers | Brothers Cider

brothers toffee apple cider.

its very nice too, passed a booths on sunday so nipped in and grabbed another 12 bottles :eek: it sounds sickly but it isn't at all, got a great after taste :thumbsup: hope its not just a limited edition and they keep it coming for a while.

i just gotta get myself some of this but there aint no booths near me :(