**Mystery Of the Peas & Beans track SOLVED!!**

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
i know, is it just an OSA thing? Id have never heard of it otherwise tbh. who was playing it out back in the day? never heard a Sasha mix that features it, but i know any obscure sasha tracks always become very sought after... Maybe vertigo???? Barrie Jay? Zone?

best thing about my copy is the cash coverter sticker... it means that i know someone gave it away to cash converter, and it was then purchased for just £1.99 by someone who then unknowingly gave it away to vinyl exchange who just threw it straight into the bargin bins for me to find for 50p! Result:king:

best thing about my copy is the cash coverter sticker... it means that i know someone gave it away to cash converter, and it was then purchased for just £1.99 by someone who then unknowingly gave it away to vinyl exchange who just threw it straight into the bargin bins for me to find for 50p! Result:king:

Gloater ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjJ1bsnxxhs]Blackadder II- Gloaters - YouTube[/ame]

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
i know, is it just an OSA thing? Id have never heard of it otherwise tbh. who was playing it out back in the day? never heard a Sasha mix that features it, but i know any obscure sasha tracks always become very sought after... Maybe vertigo???? Barrie Jay? Zone?
Must admit I never heard it myself back in the early 90's. The first i came across it was on a vertigo mix that i got from Brady a few years back. I'm pretty sure its one of the Grin mixes from 92.

I'm happy for you mate, but this makes me want to vomit :) This was the 2nd most expensive vinyl i've ever bought, but i reckon the rarity justified it. No regrets, and i suppose thats the main thing.