My work syndicate won the lottery!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

rickyp

Jan 2, 2003
Bolton
I am chuffed to bit's we won 1200 smackers between 8... so that's a nice little addition to my wage, but the devasting thing is we got 5 numbers, 1 more and we would have had a share of 20million.

I think it's amazing that you only get 1200 for 5 numbers.

Anyway... the milky bars are on me. :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Nice one on your win m8 thats top :D

Shame like you say that it's tiered like it is, 5 numbers and 5 and the bonus should be a higher pay out, instead of just 1 or a few winners sharing 20 mill...

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Hehe top stuff :D

A syndicate at our mail centre in manchester have just dropped the jackpot on saturday , got around 600 000 each :eek:

Only one turned into work today , prolly just to say fck ya's :wave:

Lol gits :D

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
nice 1 mate :thumbsup: some free lashup moneh for ya :D

i won a tenner on the very first national lottery since then ive won fack all :S :D

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
A good mate of mine who i work with always moaned about how skint he was, still lived at home with parents & never went out. One day he skived a monday off work & being his gaffer i wasnt too pleased as we were busy. Turned in Tuesday & he's only been over to Aintree (lotto HQ) to collect a cheque for £110,000 :cool:

He bought me a new pair of pliers cos he's knacked my other pair stingy git :D

Glad to see he's doing well tho now, sound chap.

-DZ

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I am chuffed to bit's we won 1200 smackers between 8... so that's a nice little addition to my wage, but the devasting thing is we got 5 numbers, 1 more and we would have had a share of 20million.

I think it's amazing that you only get 1200 for 5 numbers.

Anyway... the milky bars are on me. :thumbsup:

I've never won more than £30 on the lottery:|

Ooo... that was your 666th post:thumbsup:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
nice 1 :thumbsup: ive never won more than a tenner:cry: but i have been in the paper for not winning the lottery:S

feb 95 i was driving a new car that wasn't mine, when a mate asked me about it, i wound him up and told him i was thinking of buying it cos id won 200 grand on lotto;) next thing i know the whole stupid town are on about it:confused: had the paper phone me 3 times following day, telling me that they are getting bombarded with calls about it. i tell you people have nothing better to do:mad: its frieghtning to think what it would be like if you dropped the jackpot, you would have to move away or something:confused: the jackpot should deffo be capped at say 500 grand and the rest shared out further down the line:) anyways it prob serves me right for beeing a wind up merchant, this 1 back fired big time:| but it was a hell of an eye opener as to what people would be like if you won it for real.......

Attachments

• lottery.jpg
    lottery.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 76

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
nice 1 :thumbsup: ive never won more than a tenner:cry: but i have been in the paper for not winning the lottery:S

feb 95 i was driving a new car that wasn't mine, when a mate asked me about it, i wound him up and told him i was thinking of buying it cos id won 200 grand on lotto;) next thing i know the whole stupid town are on about it:confused: had the paper phone me 3 times following day, telling me that they are getting bombarded with calls about it. i tell you people have nothing better to do:mad: its frieghtning to think what it would be like if you dropped the jackpot, you would have to move away or something:confused: the jackpot should deffo be capped at say 500 grand and the rest shared out further down the line:) anyways it prob serves me right for beeing a wind up merchant, this 1 back fired big time:| but it was a hell of an eye opener as to what people would be like if you won it for real.......

PMSL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quality!!:thumbsup: :D

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester

haha thats well funny :D , u live in a small town or summat?

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction

:rofl: lend us a ton then mate :p

serves you right really :D :cops: :p :rofl:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
haha thats well funny :D , u live in a small town or summat?

smallish but the same night that id wound him up.. an old woman in the next town was asking a bloke i work with about it:confused: it was mad..and scary to be honest:ghost:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005

thats qualidee that is :D :thumbsup:

Brock Landers

Staff member
I never give up hope. I was convinced I was going to win the first week. It didn't happen. I'm hopefully going to win this weeks Euro lottery rollover of £64,000,000, imagine that amount of cash?

I'd be dead within 5 years, I'm sure......

Did anyone hear about the lad in Garswood who left his girlfriends house early in the lottery days and instead of going to the shop went the pub and proceeded to have a right day sesh with his friends? Apparently he went to the shop 6 minutes late to put the numbers on.

He then went back to the pub and got royally pished with his mates. When he returned to his girlfriends house, she and her mother were jumping about celebrating a 6 million quid lottery win.....:(

How gutting would that be?

chris_neild69

Jun 16, 2006
Widnes, Cheshire
www.myspace.com
I never give up hope. I was convinced I was going to win the first week. It didn't happen. I'm hopefully going to win this weeks Euro lottery rollover of £64,000,000, imagine that amount of cash?

I'd be dead within 5 years, I'm sure......

Did anyone hear about the lad in Garswood who left his girlfriends house early in the lottery days and instead of going to the shop went the pub and proceeded to have a right day sesh with his friends? Apparently he went to the shop 6 minutes late to put the numbers on.

He then went back to the pub and got royally pished with his mates. When he returned to his girlfriends house, she and her mother were jumping about celebrating a 6 million quid lottery win.....:(

How gutting would that be?

Bet he got no sex for a while :) lol