My leg.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Thats very nice,sick to death of the maori style tough sticker type,looks good on a kiwi but not so on some (skinny pale skinned little runt,thats been on the dole for yonks but manages to have the top of the art iphone).I got a swallow on my forearm and names of kids under bicep but if i was going to have another it would be similiar to yours...But smaller,,,ouch...:D

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Thats very nice,sick to death of the maori style tough sticker type,looks good on a kiwi but not so on some (skinny pale skinned little runt,thats been on the dole for yonks but manages to have the top of the art iphone).I got a swallow on my forearm and names of kids under bicep but if i was going to have another it would be similiar to yours...But smaller,,,ouch...:D

Cheers matey, glad you like it! I bet inside of ur bicep is a bit tender to tattoo? On the leg really isnt that bad, one of my least painful ones.

I agree about doley runts, they all seem to get their second tattoo on their necks now, just to make sure they never get a job!:mad:

Have a look at these links mate for some awesome realistic tats! :thumbsup:

Mike DeVries: Realistic portrait tattoos,tattoo books and DVDs.

Tom Sugar (Cukier - Tom Sugar) on Myspace

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
nice

But to be honest I thought you had been working for 16hrs solid and you leg had swollen up like this
M1600030-Swollen_right_leg_of_elephantiasis_patient-SPL.jpg

Either one painfull lol

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
That is quality tattoo :cool:

Always thought Steve-O's out of Jackass was mint too.

Dont think Id suit a tatt though with my skinny bod and white scan lol

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port