MUFC 19 times banner at Anfield

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Bren, it was liverpool who started with that idea ;) so we cant really say anything. TBH i think it quite funny of both teams if you look at it in a jovial spirit :p

Doesnt bother me cus i know next yr itll back to us to do the same (back and forth back and forth) thats how itll be! :thumbsup:

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Bren, it was liverpool who started with that idea ;) so we cant really say anything. TBH i think it quite funny of both teams if you look at it in a jovial spirit :p

Doesnt bother me cus i know next yr itll back to us to do the same (back and forth back and forth) thats how itll be! :thumbsup:

Debs you have no chance, you will be further behind city than you are this year

jason67

Apr 12, 2010
Planina pod golico, Slovenia
Bren, it was liverpool who started with that idea ;) so we cant really say anything.

Here is the photo...

Let them enjoy themselves while they can, we will take it back (then some) starting next year. The King is back on his throne!!!
Gin soak is finished... ;)

Attachments

• Scum1.jpg
    Scum1.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 3,359

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
David - you should know better than anybody that nothing is certain in football - king kenny is back and if i look at how much improved liverpool have been since he took over things are hopeful for us......let us see what unfolds next season but i think itll be a good one for us all tbh ;)

City are looking good i dont deny that and im really pleased i wanted you to take united this season but alas it wasnt to be :(

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Well people, QPR will come out all guns blazing next season, Plus we are richer that City, Give it a few years and we will be up there with the big boys!!!!!

:p

As for the banner, quite funny really but those jokes can easily turn nasty!