Morning OSA

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
anybody got anything exciting planned they want to share ?:)

Nothing that's fit for posting on a public forum, lol ;)

Meant to be playing some oldskool tomorrow night at some random event in a field! :D :cops: Hope the weather clears up a bit!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Morning or afternoon now :wave:

nothing planned tonight but i want to chill this eve with a vindaloo and some tv off to manchester tomoz to meet ross for a sat avo sesh, no doubt ill end up steaming by tea time lol! :$

GaryBaldi

Dec 30, 2003
Luton
weekend

I am going to the Peak district for a couple of days over weekend,
I have never been there.So its going to be a quiet weekend but i could do with one right now

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
well ive had a good day so far:D

Finn laaa has been round this afternoon and we have had a few drinks, played on the decks and then had sex. The sex wasnt great but it never is the first time you try something new is suppose:p

Off to finks tonight for a sesh so happy days:D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
currently taking a breather from my housework before I spontaneously combust, and theres some monster truck racing on the telly, one is done up to look like the tazmanian devil :D :cool:
Taz6.jpg

D

Deleted member 6141

currently taking a breather from my housework before I spontaneously combust, and theres some monster truck racing on the telly, one is done up to look like the tazmanian devil :D :cool:
Taz6.jpg

thats miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint. i want one. i'm cookin tea at the mo. toad in the hole:D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I'll be mostly relaxing tonight and sleeping in my own bed again after being out of town since monday morn:cool:

I was gonna go out round Bolton tonight, but drinking too much last night with my boss, then going to work pissed this morning wasn't the best idea ever:crazy:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Thats a first, you ringing someone :p

haha i knew you would pipe up with that :rofl: to bair she does ring ...from work :D

Nothing that's fit for posting on a public forum, lol ;)

Meant to be playing some oldskool tomorrow night at some random event in a field! :D :cops: Hope the weather clears up a bit!

gwannn you can tell us :D

Morning or afternoon now :wave:

nothing planned tonight but i want to chill this eve with a vindaloo and some tv off to manchester tomoz to meet ross for a sat avo sesh, no doubt ill end up steaming by tea time lol! :$

and why not , have a pear cider for me :king:

If it's nice I might have to have a go at painting my gable end wall.
Shiting it a bit cos I don't like ladders, but I can't keep bottling it lol.
Hopefully if I do take a tumble I'll manage to not land on the greenhouse.
:|

hahahahahahahahaha :rofl:
well ive had a good day so far:D

Finn laaa has been round this afternoon and we have had a few drinks, played on the decks and then had sex. The sex wasnt great but it never is the first time you try something new is suppose:p

Off to finks tonight for a sesh so happy days:D

giver or reciever bod? :p

Taz6.jpg

thats mint :D :thumbsup:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
I'll be mostly relaxing tonight and sleeping in my own bed again after being out of town since monday morn:cool:

I was gonna go out round Bolton tonight, but drinking too much last night with my boss, then going to work pissed this morning wasn't the best idea ever:crazy:

Lol ouch , hope the head didnt hurt to much :D
im gonna get trollied on my latest discovery :D

does it make you cry like the normal stuff? :D