Modern Warfare 2

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

simzzzz

No Mate and I'm not having a go at the game which I understand is very good.

Just do not see the urgency to own it within the first few hours of it been released when it will be around for ages.

Why stand out all night for something you will be able to buy any old time.

Fair do's if they were only going to make 100,000 copies and that's all. However, they are hardly likely to do that when they can shift millions.

That's all. Why the mad panic and hassle to own something immediately.

I suppose it's all marketing and must have consumerism triumphing over common sense again.

think to do with the game and how you get prestigue over your friends, the more you play the higher ranked you become, and the more guns and extras become available, its a status thing lol. some people are obsessed by it and try everything to gain prestigue. I know its sad but hey us kids love it lol :thumbsup: i will certainly be having a right grand game of it tonight :$

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE

Must admit I was hooked on this game as a kid and put alot of cash into this machine.....
720-arcadegame.jpg

They just dont make games like they used to

Thank God

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Dam the online has gone down on ps3 , No 1 can get on it , i hope they sort it soon , the 1.02 ver patch that was released 2day has done nowt :(

Ive had to play 1 player lol i think its great :)

How sick is the airport level where ur undercover as a badguy ? think its level 2 or 3 .

Class Game

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
shame that the online feature is down on the ps3, im online killing mofos on the 360 c'moooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn ;) tiz a fookn top game n yeah arron love were your in the airport and just start killing inocents :$ lol

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
ita all a bit hectic at 1st, not tried single player yet but its looking like i might have to :( its a quality game not 100% what was going on last night, noy knowing the maps and what all the new things do, and whats all that, that keeps popping up like buzz kills and the like :confused: i tell you its that intense i struggled to get to sleep last night after playing, not too sure what all the emblems and kill signs are about either :confused: they should at least tell you how you earned them or what to do to unlock the others, theres 100s of the buggers. great game though better than i expected the graphics are much better :cool:

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
My wife has now gotten addicted to the game. I can now hardly ever get a game on my Xbox. I feel obliged to sit and watch her play even though it makes me cringe to see her get completely owned every game and watch her total lack of gaming skills on my profile.

Lesson learned NEVER let the wife touch the 360 unless is Guitar Hero or Viva Pinata. Now its costing me $400 at Christmas as I'm getting her a 360 and MW2, and my control pad back lol

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Actually I'm getting a bit pissed off with it as it's more like Counter Strike, even the Search & Destroy game type is too fast and doesnt have the good old COD feel, hmmm :(