Modern Warfare 2

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
I have been playing this over the weekend and it piss's on all of the previous ones, levels are bigger and so are missions, graphics are sick, loadsa new guns and the lazer guided bombs are awsome, cant wait to play this online next friday:thumbsup:

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Ill be pickin my copy up tues night at 12 from asda & on ps3 of course :) Its a mint game and its gonna be takin up alot of my time :)

Hope to see you ps3 peeps online so we can cap some mofos :thumbsup:

Ya right there Shooms lad.. Jus finished this this arvo and i have got to say its quite possibly the best game ive *EVER* played..Stunnin to look at as well..AMAZIN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I ended up throwing my controller at the telly & calling it a cheating coont lol

Can't get past the Russian geezer on the train with the helmet - doing me swede in grrr....

Best game I've ever played though... truly lush.... the cuts between the FMV movie scenes & the play is seamlessly gorgeous :thumbsup:

Mar 15, 2006
Carlisle
I ended up throwing my controller at the telly & calling it a cheating coont lol

Can't get past the Russian geezer on the train with the helmet - doing me swede in grrr....

Best game I've ever played though... truly lush.... the cuts between the FMV movie scenes & the play is seamlessly gorgeous :thumbsup:

U on about the mush with the GAU-19 (like a chain gun) standing on the logs ... :cops: :cops: simple solution for that part if ya stuck and ya will kick yaself when ya find it :axe: :mad: :mad:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Don't know how any of you lot play games like this on a console with a joypad?!?

PC, mouse and keyboard all the way :thumbsup:

U on about the mush with the GAU-19 (like a chain gun) standing on the logs ... :cops: :cops: simple solution for that part if ya stuck and ya will kick yaself when ya find it :axe: :mad: :mad:

Nar mate that did do me head in until I sussed you had to blast the log restrains :D

It's the geezer afterwards that you have to keep meleeing... grrrrr.

Mar 15, 2006
Carlisle
Nar mate that did do me head in until I sussed you had to blast the log restrains :D

It's the geezer afterwards that you have to keep meleeing... grrrrr.

:$ :$ o aye i remember him now.. i spent a few goes jus tryin to shoot him not twiggin it was only gonna end with a melee session :axe: gonna be givin it another run through on crushin next and try find the treasures i missed 1st time round :confused: :confused: .. shud be fun :hubba: :hubba: quite likin the mulitplayer on this too tho the time it takes to find other players is a bit long at times :ba: :ba:

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
:$ :$ o aye i remember him now.. i spent a few goes jus tryin to shoot him not twiggin it was only gonna end with a melee session :axe: gonna be givin it another run through on crushin next and try find the treasures i missed 1st time round :confused: :confused: .. shud be fun :hubba: :hubba: quite likin the mulitplayer on this too tho the time it takes to find other players is a bit long at times :ba: :ba:

I'm playing through it just now again but on Crushing barring the melee bit on the train its still too easy and I'm upto Chapter 21. Still it is one of the best games Ive played, and by a long long way the best game on the PS3.

Looking forward to MW2 now getting it for the 360 though as know way more people with the Xbox

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
I'm playing through it just now again but on Crushing barring the melee bit on the train its still too easy and I'm upto Chapter 21. Still it is one of the best games Ive played, and by a long long way the best game on the PS3.

Looking forward to MW2 now getting it for the 360 though as know way more people with the Xbox

Thats coz the 360 is better ste gaming wise;) , btw what is your 360 tag m8?:thumbsup: