mixes help needed

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
right , i have loads of mixes stored in my computer , but dont know how to transfer them to cds as most our over 60 mins , im computer cabbage :$ .

So guys and dolls what do i do , & how do i do it and what do i use!!!!!!!

p.s. THANKS IN ADVANCE :love: :love: :love:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
hope this helps

If your mixes are stored on comp they will be in a file located on your hard drive,"mine are stored in my documents", so when i want to burn a cd off i firstly go to documents,find the mix i want to rip,right click on the mix and it will give me options like SEND.CUT.COPY.PASTE...you want to burn the mix so you cursor on SEND,again you will be givin options to were to SEND the file too.You need to send the file to dvd/cd r drive so ya can begin the process.Next job is to insert blank cd in to comp so now you are ready to transfer mix to cd.Once you have sent your mix you will hear a blip or a box will open tellin you have files waiting to be written to the cd,click on the box were it states it and it will open.There is a box on the left what says cd writing tasks,ya need to click on "write files to cd",and your media windows should open,if it does, click on start burn,it will inspect your files first then it willl automatically start to burn,when completed the cd should eject out of comp and your mix is complete...if it doesnt work ,,,fook knows as im drunk and im not sure if ive explained clearly enuff,but i think i have :thumbsup: :crazy: