Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
To you all..... Hope you all have a lovely time :love:

My last day in the office now for three whole weeks before i move on to pastures new in a new office tens minutes away from home! I may hate the job when i get there but the money i will save on fuel will help me swallow the pill ;) New Year new start and all that!

Anyway folks! Eat, Drink and be very very Merry!!!!!!

Happy Chrimbo you gorgeous people :wave:

merry-christmas-from-the-crazymad-writer.gif

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Merry Christmas

BIG FAT HUG AND KISS TO YOU TOO MATEY...

Merry Christmas to all osa and the people who run the show may 2012 be a Brilliant year for us all....

christmas-animated-gifs-06.gif
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Merry Christmas and a happy new year Northern Star and to all on OSA. Have a great one everyone!:D
And a special cheers to everone who makes OSA work, great stuff peeps!!!

Northern Star.jpg

Huge tree.jpg

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Great news on the job front Debs. Hope it goes really well mate:thumbsup: :D

Merry Christmas to you too mate and to one and all on OSA:wave: I hope everyone has a fantastic and truly memorable Christmas around friends and loved ones and starts the New Year feeling happy and recharged :thumbsup: :D

1 more day of work for me before I can unwind and really get into the Christmas spirit :thumbsup:

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
merry xmas everyone, hopefully i will be able to catch up with you all for some (possibly drunken ;)) fun over the festive season :D

have a good one :D :thumbsup:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Would like to wish all osa members a very merry christmas,keep the choonage rollin through to new year and beyond...:D

D

Deleted member 6141

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdSmzS1Fklk]Eazy E- Merry Mutafuckin' Xmas - YouTube[/ame]
merry muthafooking christmas muvvahubbards :thumbsup: