Mediafire downloads query

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I uploaded some mixes to my Mediafire account earlier, and before I'd shared any of the six mixes' links, I noticed that they'd been downloaded between 4 and 9 times each.

Does anyone know how this can happen? I am really confused.

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I uploaded some mixes to my Mediafire account earlier, and before I'd shared any of the six mixes' links, I noticed that they'd been downloaded between 4 and 9 times each.

This has happened to me loads of times, I think I may have posted about it in a thread somewhere but no idea which thread.

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Maybe they were found through mediafires search engine. I remember searching Sasha in Mega Upload, I found some interesting videos of a very young (but still legal) Sasha getting fucked Pretty hard. I may still have these on my hard drive😂

• Haha
Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

glitchtrauma

Feb 16, 2024

It's because of automated web crawlers and search engines which crawl the download links.

you're never going to get an accurate rep of how many people download your mixes by password protecting them.

Best bet if youre really concerned is to upload to hearthis or soundcloud and then you can see the total number of listens/plays.

Stussy_Daz

Jun 13, 2002
Ivybridge
www.mixcloud.com
It's because of automated web crawlers and search engines which crawl the download links.

you're never going to get an accurate rep of how many people download your mixes by password protecting them.

Best bet if youre really concerned is to upload to hearthis or soundcloud and then you can see the total number of listens/plays.

but if they DL them and dont have PW then pretty useless to the lecching twats, just say please and thank you dont take much does it..... or does it

Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Stussy_Daz

Jun 13, 2002
Ivybridge
www.mixcloud.com
I don't think the crawlers download, they just crawl.
Happy We Did It GIF by Storyful

• Haha
Reactions: Ming The Merciless