Marty's Wetwang "Party"

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marty

VIP Gold Member
I originally posted this in Events, but I realised that it was the wrong place.

LOL.....EVENT???? It was for Wetwang!!!!!

Well.....Lottie and Nics turned up.....fashionably late due to being delayed due to getting soaking wet in the rain and having to dry off.....in a pub obviously!! Don't worry, my car does 26mpg and it's only 45 miles or so per trip to come and get ya!!!

Finky and Candyman were splendid virtual guests and spun some fine tunes on the radio for us.........much appreciated fellas.......many thanks

Mr Radish went on the decks at midnight and was mint. A new "law" seemed to have been created where the DJ had to wear a nightie and spangly pink sunglasses, so Mr Radish looked somewhat like Elton John.

I on the other hand bore a striking resemblance (apparently) to Timmy Mallet......quite cheeky of them to suggest it, but then I was wearing the nightie and sunglasses lol.

It was damned hot behind the deckstand, probably not helped by the extra layer of flanellette/winsiette nightgarment attire.

All in all I think a pretty good night was had by all.

Many thanks to Nics, Lottie, Adrian, Juney and last but not least, Mr Radish for driving up and doing some blinding work on the decks and microphone

I'll find out what the locals thought about Nics, Lottie and Juney when I next go to the pub......oh yeah....they paid a visit lastnight!!!

No doubt some piccies will follow from Lottie and Nics.

Oh yeah Lottie went to sleep early on and we had to wake her; she then sneaked off to bed while Nics wasn't looking and had to be dragged back downstairs...... Party Animal???? PFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
it was an event marty!!!!
but not a proper one cos i didnt go;)

Oh, It was an event alright!;)

A big thanks to Marty for his fab hospitality.. . .Legend.

Had great fun all night and it was great to catch up with Slottie and Skips again.;)

Also great to meet Juney and Adrian who were ace company.:D

Some of the clothing worn during the evening was a bit progressive for my taste, but what the hell.. . . flanellette is the look this season.:|

Wetwang has not see owt like it since Billy Smarts Circus got lost en-route to York and stayed for a few days.

Thanks Marty!

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
now where did i put that traffic cone????

started hoff with a lovely wet walk to get the train with out slottie....so we had to dry ourselves off in the pub....or 4

a few hours later n the train we bumped into a lionel richie look a loike....wo wot a feelin :rofl:

muchos randomness and beers later some dude got his knitting out, we bumped into a stag party who insisted on wearing our glasses and winciette nightys lol.......preopr bunch of good lads had a right laugh wit em

marty came n picked us as we were fashionably late in his old jaloppy back to his to be greeted by juney and adrian....good people

several beers later and a trip to the 2 local pubs......wetwang dint know what hppened to em lol

big thanks to finky n shandy pants for the virtual sets lol

ya should of seen the new dj attire purchased for marty n radish....bloody good sports i tell ya lol they looked like elton john and timmy mallet.....lottie got some crackin piks lol

talking of lottie i had to keep dragging the tramp out of bed.....i think the excitement got to her

muchos to marty mallet for the ace hospitality:love:

a question for yu lot.......can a blind man be a perv???

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
word up wetwank crew :D big thankyou to marty mallet for putting up with us , old bastard hid his slip ons from us ;) cheers to skip rat for the best quote ive heard fer agessss , can a blind man be a pervert ? :thumbsup: the train journey was a laugh in itself with knit one pearl one dude , lionel rich tea ( whoa whoa im dancing on the lino ) and the top stag party who took a shine to the night attire :D lovely 2 meet juney n pops , radish for bien a good sport and spesh his sofa gymnastics later on , lololol, nics hanging over a church yard wall hell bent on gerrin a traffic cone , martys atrotious guitar tuning / playing , all in all a jolly good nite apart from the lousy twats not letting me get sum kip ... not on nics watch ... fooking beadifull :thumbsup: will up the piccies :D

marty

VIP Gold Member
Better late than never eh?? Not many pics, but what there is!!

The white Lionel Ritchie on the train with Nics & Lottie (so they thought anyway)
180720082208.jpg

Nics with eight eyes
180720082209.jpg

Stag do lads conned into wearing the nighties
180720082217.jpg

Strange rave bloke that appeared
180720082220.jpg

Radish and Lottie......doing not sure what
180720082228.jpg

Nics possibly checking out Mr Radish's arse?
180720082229.jpg

See....what a hapy, nice chap
180720082223.jpg

Errm.....not sure what she was doing here
190720082233.jpg

Mr Radish in his favourite pose
190720082231.jpg

DJ Radish
190720082232.jpg

Timmy Mallet made a guest appearance
190720082235-001.jpg