Marriage Proposals

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
:cool: Stes got it all in order lol. After an indepth random waffle one night I mentioned i used to watch michael jackson moon walk over an over and used to be facinated when I saw people out ' doing it' ....lol .. Anyway my fellas got the mooooves an is gonna moonwalk over when he pops the question. He will have me in stitches no doubt an it will be a proper love boat moment as he's a dead bad cheesey romantic on the sly
:king::love:
Awwwwwwwwww, really cute!!! :love:

I know however it happens, when it's right the moment it will be perfect anyway!! :) I obviously would like a bling bling ring but whatever. Down on one knee is a must though.... :)

x

Last edited:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Lol, I always forget theres a ring involved :axe: (oo-er) :hubba: :p
It never really enters my head.
The idea of a big showy wedding day doesn't bother me either. Quite the opposite actually. If the time ever comes for me, it'd be the being married I'd want, not the ring or ceremony :love:

Our kid gave me a rough idea of what his recent wedding and all the bits n bobs had cost, and I nearly feel on the floor with shock :eek: :crazy: To be fair, it was beautiful and went perfectly without a hitch though (or should that be with a hitch? lol) :D so hats off to them :king: :) :love:

Last edited:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Lol, I always forget theres a ring involved :axe: (oo-er) :hubba: :p
It never really enters my head.
The idea of a big showy wedding day doesn't bother me either. Quite the opposite actually. If the time ever comes for me, it'd be the being married I'd want, not the ring or ceremony :love:

Our kid gave me a rough idea of what his recent wedding and all the bits n bobs had come to, and I nearly feel on the floor with shock :eek: :crazy: To be fair, it was beautiful and went perfectly without a hitch though (or should that be with a hitch? lol) :D so hats off to them :king: :) :love:
But if it's the right person and that person just happens to give you a beautiful diamond ring then I'm not going to be telling them to take it back! ;)

I would like everyone there but seeing a few wedding recently and the troubles that can arise from who to invite to what etc I'd be so tempted just to do one to another country....

x

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
frickin awesum Radish.

My point of view is - you have to think/plan and be genuine about it - if you love and care for your partner it's all about making them feel like the top of the world. Not meaning Atlas' armpit :$ I'm meaning the soul mate you are there for, do anything for and you need to make your life complete.

Be true, be real - make them know how u really feel.

or maybe that just how I think?

well iv finally found somebody now :love: feel sorry for the mind lad mind! lol
we've already talked about it and he said hes gunna make sure its really special... iv got my 21st coming up next year but wanna be together longer than that (god im demanding!) im not bothered how he does it, i'd just be happy knowin he wants to marry me, plus he knows i want a very expensive ring and hes gunna get it me! :D :love:

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
i finally got engaged to emma on saturday night we were having a party so i interupted the ones and twos and got on the mike thanking everyone for coming etc i then got down on one knee in front of everyone while spinning one of her fav tunes it all seemed to go well and she said yes

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
i finally got engaged to emma on saturday night we were having a party so i interupted the ones and twos and got on the mike thanking everyone for coming etc i then got down on one knee in front of everyone while spinning one of her fav tunes it all seemed to go well and she said yes

May I be the first to congratulate you both!

Made up for you. We must celebrate soon!:thumbsup:

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
thanks mate hoping to have an engagment party after xmas will let u know things a bit mad at mo living at my brothers as sold our house but not got our new one in urmston yet very sressful speak soon