Maddest website ever?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Brock Landers

Staff member
Hi all,

What is the maddest website you have ever seen? This MUST be a contender. This site is designed to sell cars. The woman that owns the business must be mad as f**k.

CAR LEASING CHEAP LEASE CARS SALES CAR LEASING CHEAP CONTRACT HIRE DEALS

Check this part of the site out!! FORD LEASING CHEAP FORD CAR LEASE NEW CARS FOR LEASE CONTRACT HIRE MONDEO FOCUS FIESTA VEHICLES

and look for: Latest BBC NEWS from LING in CHINGLISH!

Surely somebodies having a laugh with this? It's frigging hilarious.

And this is the piece de resistance, absolutely, positively the maddest web page I have ever, ever seen: CAR LEASING MANCHESTER CHEAP CAR LEASING BIRMINGHAM LIVERPOOL GLASGOW

Apparently there are 66 "website prisoners" online

For added randomness, click the "Dance" link at the bottom right of the car viewing area.

And this really is a serious businesses website!!!!!!!!1

LINGsCARS

Jan 19, 2011
JCF:

But they TRIED to invest. Twice. It was me that refused them. I turned Bannatyne and Farleigh down, twice, despite them improving their offer.

Brock Landers:

Yes, it is a serious business website. I lease over £35 million (at retail value) of cars a year, and earnings are in excess of £350,000 a year... so let's have a look and see how you can do it better, eh?

My website won BT Business award for IT and Communications 2009. As well as a dozen other awards.

My website is, in fact, brilliant. I have well over 100,000 web visitors a month. I am the Official Ethnic Business Ambassador for VIZ magazine. My customer service is the very best in the UK.

Thanks so much for liking it, but less of the amazement that it is a real business site. Thanks.

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
JCF:

But they TRIED to invest. Twice. It was me that refused them. I turned Bannatyne and Farleigh down, twice, despite them improving their offer.

Brock Landers:

Yes, it is a serious business website. I lease over £35 million (at retail value) of cars a year, and earnings are in excess of £350,000 a year... so let's have a look and see how you can do it better, eh?

My website won BT Business award for IT and Communications 2009. As well as a dozen other awards.

My website is, in fact, brilliant. I have well over 100,000 web visitors a month. I am the Official Ethnic Business Ambassador for VIZ magazine. My customer service is the very best in the UK.

Thanks so much for liking it, but less of the amazement that it is a real business site. Thanks.

haha,what the fook,glad to know ya lovin ya oldskool,:)

LINGsCARS

Jan 19, 2011
Ethnic Business Ambassador means I go around eating curries and Thai meals and drinking Polish beer. Lovely. I slag off any white, anglo saxon business. Long live Pakistani newsagents!

Next?

Brock Landers

Staff member
Brock Landers:

I doubt I could do it better and I love everything about the site. I'm more surprised that it doesn't put the more conservative buyer off slightly, you know the people that don't appreciate the same type of humour as all of us on here. When I said you must be mad, it was meant in a good way. Good luck with your business and long may you remain successful.

And thanks for dropping by. :thumbsup:

jcf

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
JCF:

Brock Landers:

Likewise you seem a top top loon of the nicest possible type :$ :D ;)

I remember it now actually. Took some balls to do that r kid.
My lease car is due to go back in about 12 months. I will be in touch for my OSA discounted deal... cool?
You may have to cut Butty in though... could have started something here..

Welcome to the nuthouse btw, you seem to be fitting in nicely :crazy:

LINGsCARS

Jan 19, 2011
I doubt I could do it better and I love everything about the site. I'm more surprised that it doesn't put the more conservative buyer off slightly, you know the people that don't appreciate the same type of humour as all of us on here. When I said you must be mad, it was meant in a good way. Good luck with your business and long may you remain successful.

And thanks for dropping by. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone... :)

Brock, Yes it DOES put people off, that's my point. That's what I want. I want the more anal, pain-in-ass, moaning, picky type of customers to avoid me, and I want to attract flexible, humourous, open minded, mental and enjoyable customers.

With a 2 million new car market per year, I can be at 0.1% and still do very well. So, why try to attract everyone, including the retard anals? I like the lunatics, we get on fine :)

Hahaha

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Ling, may i suggest this absolute BEAST of a tune to play?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKQz0MGPSw0]YouTube - " Chinese Radio " Puff Dragon :))[/ame]