LOTS of £££ spondoolies waiting for this...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
A bit weird.

The copy on GEMM is different to my copy although mine is the released version with a picture sleeve (and so were all the others I have seen).

The mixes are not the same as mine either.

Be interested to know if the catalogue number is the same - may have been released on two labels, or the mix names may have been changed from a promo to a release.

:S

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Well the item sold for 210 buff. There was a 200 buff reserve on it

The buyer spaceandyl has an invalid email address. I tried to contact 'david rosser' by phone but it was the wrong number!

The buyer had no feedback, but hey you have to start somewhere right?

I have left neg feedback on this buyer. I have a feeling that this buyer will not show up again as spaceandyl. If you do get bids on your items from spaceandyl then dont sell to this buyer!

Gave second chance offers but no joy (just right now), 3rd guy in line wont pay 200.

So its still for sale LOL

200 quid tho :)

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
wildpitch said:
lol Result, you got off lightly then. :thumbsup:

Depends how much she eats heheh :$

There's a few pieces I'd sell if someone offered me decent amount for em. I've never (I dont think) bought a tune [bold]just[/bold] because it's worth a ton of cash. Unless I've already got it :D That's why it's always good to carry a few sought after pieces in yer collection init - come across another and you got bargaining power in the swapsie market :thumbsup:

I've got loads of stuff that I'm not over keen on - some proper rare. Theres stuff I liked till everyone crusified it, them I got by mistake (buy the wrong release and end up with a proper valuable zone tune) lolol Also back when I used to buy em there wasn't as much choice as there is now with the internet. If yer local record shop didnt have much in you used to have to take the best of a bad bunch (if like me you couldnt leave empty handed, it was a sin). Fact that a tune is now worth a bomb dont make me love it anymore - to me its just another okay tune like the rest of em :S

Even stuff really like I'd consider, given the offer and the likelyhood I thought I had of getting another sharpsh :eek:

LOL it's dog eat dog out there in the vinyl markets, sometime you gotta sacrifice to get ahead init :D