LOTS of £££ spondoolies waiting for this...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
ste huxley said:
How much would you pay for this the absolute top price?

Ive got one. I do like it but dont love it. The raps awful but the instrum mix is very nice.

I guess I was very lucky getting a copy. Someone else on the board has got 1 too but they wont sell it. Also Andy Pendle, hes got 1.
got to diasagree with you there ste, IMO the rap is mint, specially the part where it drops off, the instrum mix is the awful one as it has those extra few notes over the top that do nothing but feck it up (same as 2nd mix side 1)

good luck with the sale, i know this is well sought after in the zone circles and it'll easy get 3 figures, spesh if you go on some other boards and advertise it.

pulled mine out last night wondering how much i'd let it go for and decided i just couldn't.

it's a tune alright.

ste huxley said:
I knew you'd day something:)

Its OK but I dont love it so, off it goes for a good price.

This tune is only as good as what you think its worth, like em all

I mean come on DJ Karma!!
This one pisses all over that from a massive height:)

Sorry for being so predictable ste :p ;) and sorry also cos Im going to have a bit of a rant now :$

Is the only reason your selling it cos you think you could get a fair bit for it ? This may sound like Im being thick, but why did you buy it ?? Is this record buying game all about making profits ?? I only buy tunes I really want and I would never sell them to the highest bidder :crazy: cos it defeats the purpose of buying it in the first place. Its different if you have 2 copies, but when you have just the one ??? :confused:

Im sorry but I get annoyed about this (and you know I do cos Ive had this conversation with you loads of times ;)), I think its because I cant afford to go and buy everything I want and it pisses me off when people sell tunes that they bought cos they liked them, then sell them on cos they can get a bit of money from them :mad:

I apologise for my rant, but I have strong feelings about this :luv:

Sweet xx

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Sweet come on you know me better than that:)

I bought it cos I like it. Simple as but I dont love it.

Yeah if it was worth just a few quid I probs wouldnt sell it. But its worth a lot more to a lot of peeps, so why not let it go to a better home to someone who will appreciate it more?

Ive been buying tunes for nearly 20 years now and if I love it there would be no way I'd sell it. Example - Last Rhythm, one of my faves tunes ever, if this was worth a million quid I wouldnt sell it.

In a way I am capitalising yeah and I will do on the odd occasion when I feel like it but I aint no 'buy to sell character', I'm a collector and DJ:)

Hope thats cleared things up.

sweet sensation said:
Sorry for being so predictable ste :p ;) and sorry also cos Im going to have a bit of a rant now :$

Is the only reason your selling it cos you think you could get a fair bit for it ? This may sound like Im being thick, but why did you buy it ?? Is this record buying game all about making profits ?? I only buy tunes I really want and I would never sell them to the highest bidder :crazy: cos it defeats the purpose of buying it in the first place. Its different if you have 2 copies, but when you have just the one ??? :confused:

Im sorry but I get annoyed about this (and you know I do cos Ive had this conversation with you loads of times ;)), I think its because I cant afford to go and buy everything I want and it pisses me off when people sell tunes that they bought cos they liked them, then sell them on cos they can get a bit of money from them :mad:

Sweet xx

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
sweet sensation said:

Sweet xx

lol . So what did you say to grad when he got 800 squid for that Karma record then sweet?

/I'll get my coat... :eyebrow:

ste huxley said:
Sweet come on you know me better than that:)

I bought it cos I like it. Simple as but I dont love it.

Yeah if it was worth just a few quid I probs wouldnt sell it. But its worth a lot more to a lot of peeps, so why not let it go to a better home to someone who will appreciate it more?

Ive been buying tunes for nearly 20 years now and if I love it there would be no way I'd sell it. Example - Last Rhythm, one of my faves tunes ever, if this was worth a million quid I wouldnt sell it.

In a way I am capitalising yeah and I will do on the odd occasion when I feel like it but I aint no 'buy to sell character', I'm a collector and DJ:)

Hope thats cleared things up.

gotta say that was a bit harsh sweet, ste bought this on our reccomendation not becuase he knew it was worth a bit.

Im sorry :$, I know that came across as being really harsh, and yes I do know you better than that ste :) I suppose Im a bit of a romantic (for want of a better word) re tunes and struggle to sell any. I know Ive got some vinyl that I only think are ok, that I have seen on peoples want lists as major wants, but I still cant bring myself to sell them. I know you have loads of tunes and I know how much you love them :)

I suppose it was me being a bit pissed, cos I love def le desh and would love to have MY OWN copy and I know theres no way in this world I would be able to compete with the other people who want it price wise :(

So Im sorry :$ I know youre not a 'buy to sell character' and I will delete my post if youd prefer me to....sorry :$

Im still passionate about it tho ;)

Darius says "Can you feel the love in the room people"

darius+2more.jpg

hee hee :D :D

For what its worth - its yr tune Ste - do with it what you see fit :D

Morpheus640

Nov 12, 2002
Leeds - Home of Relegation football
DJ barrie jay said:
I sold my copy years ago for £60. :(

Phil from Melody bought it and gave it back to me for free. :)

That is how come its on that cd I gave you Mr M. :thumbsup:

How many other id`s do you want? ;)

Heh there may be 1 or 2 ;)

hope u odnt mind me advertising this song coz the id was to me but i love it that much i had to try ask around to see if any1 would sell

Neil

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
Not a problem Neil - I hope you find one - me too - so I can replace this well worn copy.

We managed only ever to get 3 copies in Melody House and then a guy who worked for one of the distributors found 3 when on holiday and we sold them for him.

Bitch of a tune to find.