Lesbian inuendos!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I'm best girl at a lesbian wedding at the end of this month which i am massively excited about, more about being best girl for a day than the actual wedding:D but i have to make a speech!!

Without wanting to make it too tacky and gay, i want subtle lesbo inuendos to kind of slip in every now and again, like comfortable shoes and chin wiping!!!!;)

If anyone has any suggestions they would be mucho appreciato!!:thumbsup:

I'm best girl at a lesbian wedding at the end of this month which i am massively excited about, more about being best girl for a day than the actual wedding:D but i have to make a speech!!

Without wanting to make it too tacky and gay, i want subtle lesbo inuendos to kind of slip in every now and again, like comfortable shoes and chin wiping!!!!;)

where do I start :D

You were worried at one stage they were going back on solids but much to your relief they are 100% confirmed vag-itarians...

etc etc etc

Come n see yer dad :)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.

You could link to the meal and say " food has been excellent, plenty of plates licked clean I see!"