last rhythm 2010

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
LOL what is it that you guys don't like about it? You just don't like it because it doesn't work as a track, or you don't like it because you're so offended that someone has dared to bastardise one of your fave oldskool tunes? :condom:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
LOL what is it that you guys don't like about it? You just don't like it because it doesn't work as a track, or you don't like it because you're so offended that someone has dared to bastardise one of your fave oldskool tunes? :condom:

Lightweight emasculated beats. No depth or soul for me. Fails as a track for me. Nothing to do with it been "untouchable" .. . . it's just shite in my opinion.

If they did a good remix of it that stood up as a good track I would say so.

It sounds like a musack remix.

Lightweight emasculated beats. No depth or soul for me. Fails as a track for me. Nothing to do with it been "untouchable" .. . . it's just shite in my opinion.

If they did a good remix of it that stood up as a good track I would say so.

It sounds like a musack remix.

^^^ :thumbsup:

Lost all the emotion & feeling to me... everything that made the original so great.

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
This Xential Mix of ''I'm Free' sounds nice. I guess you are all referring to the single sided white label which is absolutely boring.