Just wanna say thanx!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
well just really wanted to post to say thanks to every1 who i met on saturday night for making me n our kid myk feel so welcome. had only met a couple of u b4 that night, n even them i hadnt really spoken to much. yet i felt really at ease being there with lot :). ur all an amazing crowd of ppl, n im honoured to no such guys n gals like u lot :)

had an absolutly fantastic time, apparently i dropped dead on the floor at some point which i dont remember lol as i was a lil :fekked: by that point heheh :p but till that point i remember all, n i really enjoyed talking, laughing n groovin with u all :thumbsup:

just heard from our myk b4 that most of u went bk to dannster's for a sunday night bash, good on ya! lol

anyway thats all i wanted to say really :) thanks again to u all, i hope very much to see u all again in the hopefully not too distant future.

rave safe & take care y'all :)

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Awww nem was nice to meet you and myk too you can tell really bad ur bro's :love: And dont forget to send me them pics ov k-t the corn snake and s-j the :confused: cant remember what it was lol

:love: :love: :love: I remember you tryin to tell me off for gettin shabber to cum the beach and u kept sayin that she needed to rest :( :$ lol

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Hey mate, know what ya mean...dont think i've met you but i'vr just recently met some peeps :wave: and you summed your post up pretty well

It's like u've known them for years but 've known them for 5 mins.

So big up for the OSA :thumbsup:

If i aint met ya already i'm sure that i will at the next night out :wave:

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
Bubbles said:
Awww nem was nice to meet you and myk too you can tell really bad ur bro's :love: And dont forget to send me them pics ov k-t the corn snake and s-j the :confused: cant remember what it was lol

:love: :love: :love: I remember you tryin to tell me off for gettin shabber to cum the beach and u kept sayin that she needed to rest :( :$ lol

it's S-J the skink hehe

lol i dont remember telling u off at all :$ last thing i remember was saying to dannster to chill with teh music coz shab looked like she wanted to sleep (in my eyes anyway, was kinda gone then, so no idea! lol) then apparently i crashed out, n shab got up anyway! so lol o well heheh.

soz for telling u off chick, didnt mean it ;) *hug*

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Nemesis said:
it's S-J the skink hehe

lol i dont remember telling u off at all :$ last thing i remember was saying to dannster to chill with teh music coz shab looked like she wanted to sleep (in my eyes anyway, was kinda gone then, so no idea! lol) then apparently i crashed out, n shab got up anyway! so lol o well heheh.

soz for telling u off chick, didnt mean it ;) *hug*

Ha the skink that were it what is a skink anyway ?? :confused: :confused: im sure you told me but couldnt remember

was ok i know what its like when you think people need to rest but shabber is hardcore and doesnt need it ha ah

i came back from the beach and you was crashed out with a quilt over ya :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
pink tongued skink =
web.slakkenskink3.jpg

:thumbsup:

alreeet fella - aint met you or yr bro yet (hope to soon - come out to hazy - its ace :) ) but totally agree that OSA crew are the friendliest bunch of nutters ever...

Although I'd been on the board yonks I only started to come out to play about this time last year (Sweet Sensations birthday party as it happens) & never looked back since....

It just seems so 'normal' to be with everyone even though we've only met via Uncle Buttys forum board :D

Big up all OSA crew - you're all ace :D

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Was really great to meet you on saturday, you and your bruv are top people, hopefully see you both again soon.

By the sounds of it i definately needed to sleep as i've recollection of any of this going on. I think i'd have been a bit of a liability if i'd been let out of the house, and going anywhere near water in that state is definately a no go, i suddenly get all these great ideas of things which i reckon would be dead fun but it usually ends up in A+E.

See you guys soon

xx

P.S bubbles, you're right, i am hardcore arent i!!!!!!!!! infact, i'm shabbacore and thats even harder than hardcore!!

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Now then lad was great to see ya again mate. I enjoyed the waffle the last time at dannsters but didnt get much chance on sat due to me getting way too wrecked and floating around behind the decks.

Deffo make up for it next time chief when ever that might be :D

Andy

P.s You really want to get your self some deckage fella i could tell ya were getting interested through out the night :p

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
retroandy said:
Now then lad was great to see ya again mate. I enjoyed the waffle the last time at dannsters but didnt get much chance on sat due to me getting way too wrecked and floating around behind the decks.

Deffo make up for it next time chief when ever that might be :D

Andy

P.s You really want to get your self some deckage fella i could tell ya were getting interested through out the night :p

im looking forward to the next time m8 :)

ye ive been meaning to get me some decks for yrs now. done some mixing using computer software, but it's really not the same thing is it heheheh

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
Yeah nice to meet you and your kid on sat... :thumbsup: If your after some decks my mate cano is selling some tech 1210 not sure how much tho you`ll have to send him a pm if your intrested....... :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Nemesis said:
im looking forward to the next time m8 :)

ye ive been meaning to get me some decks for yrs now. done some mixing using computer software, but it's really not the same thing is it heheheh
Nah fella it doesnt even come close mate. I started with traktor too cause i never thought i would be able to afford the tunes i have now. Came as quite a shock how little i have actually paid for my collection over the last 6 months or so.

Deffo get some when you get the chance fella.

Also i know myk is going back but you should try make it out on ya own if he aint about, now ya have met the rest of us lot :D

Andy