Just had a touch today

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ruffenuff

Nov 3, 2021
Just brought 150 old skool house, rave tunes for £65.....and when I collected them the bloke gave me another 25 extra free....just managed to sneak them in my Kallax unit....now I'm outta space o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: chinatownswhite

Ruffenuff

Nov 3, 2021
Mint, you been through them yet, any bombs?
Not yet...tbh....all the tunes I brought down from the loft I used to know all of them.....ionly know about 50 out of 400 or so...add another 175...

I'm just waiting for my misses to say......" oooh I don't remember you having this record" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ade-Analogue

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I'm slowly getting though them.....played around 20 of them only found one shit record so far

Bomb wise

Double Dee featuring Dany....Found Love
Eve Gallagher....you can have it all
Both of those are Class tracks, despite what people say about them now just being anthems & well over played, for me they really define that part of an era, ok Eve's track went comercial , but we had it first, we had the best time of it..

I think a lot of djs want to break a track aka the first to play it and push it, despite saying they only want to be on the underground, but thats another topic.

Reactions: Ruffenuff

Ade-Analogue

Jun 16, 2021
I'm slowly getting though them.....played around 20 of them only found one shit record so far

Bomb wise

Double Dee featuring Dany....Found Love
Eve Gallagher....you can have it all

I played at Dean (Golden) Wilson's 50th last year and dropped Double Dee last tune... still does the damage!! :head:

Reactions: Ruffenuff