Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
At 4.30???!!! šŸ˜µ
yep even at the wk end
TBH when my new dog was classed has a banned breed last yr and the muzzle law came in, I was going out with him at 3 in the morning has he wasn't muzzle trained, we even started to look at moving up to Scotland at a place in Durness which is right up the top, but now they are going to ban them their now b ut still fancy the move

• Wow
Reactions: henryvilla

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
yep even at the wk end
TBH when my new dog was classed has a banned breed last yr and the muzzle law came in, I was going out with him at 3 in the morning has he wasn't muzzle trained, we even started to look at moving up to Scotland at a place in Durness which is right up the top, but now they are going to ban them their now b ut still fancy the move
BTW he isnt an XL bully but a cross of Staff -XL bully & mastiff, but could be classed has one just on how he looks, they use the term type, so now we cant get pet insurance, cant have a dog walker, cant go dog training, such has focus training, cant carry on with his good citizen awards which he was smashing, cant do his scent training/sniffer work/man trailing, by law he even has to have a muzzle on in the car.

Last edited: