Jim 'LL Fix IT

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Just got in from bein on the piss at quiz night ( come second an won £10 an a free pint!:thumbsup: ) an caught the end of the new jim 'll fix it on uktv gold....class telly, best thing I've seen for yonks.

never wrote in for the orig, but gonna start thinkin about what to write in about for the next series!

did you ever write into jim originaly, or if not, what would you ask jim to fix for you?

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I asked him for something, but can't remember what now!:crazy:

Think it was something to do with astronomy!:S

Brock Landers

Staff member
I asked Jim to let me fly about like spiderman on magic wrist spouted spider webs. I never heard anything back though:) How naive the youth.

If I was to do a modern version request, it would be to sort a full week at Pikes in Ibiza for all OSA members with free club passes island wide and full VIP (Free) bar passes. I think 2 weeks may be pushing it from a health and safety point of view.......

I'm all for sharing the love. Plus! Can you imagine the video footage that it would generate? Jim would still be up for it as well, I'm sure.

Groundbreaking TV in every sense of the word.

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
Sadly i missed it due to working like a twat all night, and having fuck all to do.

did the cubs/scouts on revolution drinking and eating g-forces appear on this episode?

Inchy

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Now Then Now then! Jingle Jangle.

Just got in from bein on the piss at quiz night ( come second an won £10 an a free pint!:thumbsup: ) an caught the end of the new jim 'll fix it on uktv gold....class telly, best thing I've seen for yonks.

never wrote in for the orig, but gonna start thinkin about what to write in about for the next series!

did you ever write into jim originaly, or if not, what would you ask jim to fix for you?

I was on the bloody show mate! Check me out!

Went swimming with dolphins at Flamingo Land with the rest of Lady Lumley's School Swimming Squad! It's my claim to fame! Your post has just provided me a perfect excuse to brag!!!

Attachments

• Jim Fixed It.JPG
    Jim Fixed It.JPG
    794.4 KB · Views: 1,655

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com

Went swimming with dolphins at Flamingo Land with the rest of Lady Lumley's School Swimming Squad! It's my claim to fame! Your post has just provided me a perfect excuse to brag!!!

Haha, nice one!! :D

I'd ask ole Jim if he could fix it for me to spend the day working with a formula one team, id love to do that, seeing them in action n stuff. Be well good! :car:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
A girl I used to chat to loads on another forum does just that for a living - working for the Red Bull team building the bodywork, getting paid around 35k a year and lots of Red Bull freebies :cool:

Tough life eh?;)

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006

Thats mint that is Mr Radish, How much do ya reck you would get for it if ya put it on ebay??? ;)

Haha, nice one!! :D

I'd ask ole Jim if he could fix it for me to spend the day working with a formula one team, id love to do that, seeing them in action n stuff. Be well good! :car:

erm Can I come, can I come perleeeeaaaasssse...My lil bro used to be a marshall at Silverstone, a guy who he used to work for does all that racing stuff, hes got a shop just over the road from my work, sometime you see him putting some beeeests of cars in this thingy they use to transport it down,i ask the names of what they are but always forget em...look nice tho. Im hoping that someone will buy me one of them rally day token thingy bobs for mi bday *ahem sam* :thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
A girl I used to chat to loads on another forum does just that for a living - working for the Red Bull team building the bodywork, getting paid around 35k a year and lots of Red Bull freebies :cool:

Tough life eh?;)

I hate her! :cry: ..... hehe!! I'd love to work in formula one, i get a HUGE buzz out of going to silverstone, so actually working for them would be amazing! Love it me! :D

Betty - Course ya can, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :car: :roll: :D

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Thats mint that is Mr Radish, How much do ya reck you would get for it if ya put it on ebay??? ;)

Only about a ton? Perhaps more now with the current publicity about the show. I was on the 10th anniversary show, it has the re-run of the cub scouts on the revolution on it!

Was a great experience and well the badge . . . . I mean to say the Badge!!! I should wear it on Saturday night RUN DMC Stylee!

And yes I do have it on tape . . . .just transfered it to DVD, may post a still of me on the show later! My mum had cut my hair really badly!!!

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Only about a ton? Perhaps more now with the current publicity about the show. I was on the 10th anniversary show, it has the re-run of the cub scouts on the revolution on it!

Was a great experience and well the badge . . . . I mean to say the Badge!!! I should wear it on Saturday night RUN DMC Stylee!

And yes I do have it on tape . . . .just transfered it to DVD, may post a still of me on the show later! My mum had cut my hair really badly!!!

hahaha jim will fix it for you, and you and you and ba badah...i think you should wear it :thumbsup: you will be the envy of all the club, watch out someone dont do you over for it when ya leaving the club :hubba: :hubba:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
hahaha jim will fix it for you, and you and you and ba badah...i think you should wear it :thumbsup: you will be the envy of all the club, watch out someone dont do you over for it when ya leaving the club :hubba: :hubba:

It would be great to wear it, but I would be worried all night about losing it mate! The badge that is!!!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.

And yes I do have it on tape . . . .just transfered it to DVD, may post a still of me on the show later! My mum had cut my hair really badly!!![/QUOTE]

Managed to get some stills from the DVD. There is also one of the Cubs on the Revolution in Blackpool as it was on the same show! Happy Days!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Jim 1.JPG
    Jim 1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 575
  • me and dolphins.JPG
    me and dolphins.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 512
  • Cheggars.JPG
    Cheggars.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 426
  • Badge.JPG
    Badge.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 528
  • Cubs.JPG
    Cubs.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,117

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com

Managed to get some stills from the DVD. There is also one of the Cubs on the Revolution in Blackpool as it was on the same show! Happy Days!:thumbsup:[/quote]

LOL!! Thats ace!! Can tell its you. :D

That lad on the ride looks really scared lmao! :rofl: