ive just made a new toon feeback reqd pleeees

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
It needs more music, as such, a bassline and some strings or something.

I'd bin the Holiday loop, or get a loop of Holiday beat without the music in it, as that detracts from the rest of the track.

I'd also add a 909 Bass Drum, as it's sounding too weak.

When extended & padded out, I think it'll sound good though.

Keep up the good work, and enjoy your hols :D :thumbsup:

royboy

May 14, 2006
its a good choon is that my friend it would get people jumpin at tall trees retro night nice onephones:

DJFINK

Jul 6, 2004
the wigan massive
www.oldskoolfm.co.uk
nice 1 royboy!!! glad u like the toonage :thumbsup:
nice 1 jammer as ever m8 your advice is always taken on board and as per usual the 909 advice is respected to say the least ;) its cool to know u m8 as i can tell the passion that u behold for the roland 909 LMAO!!! you are right tho the base drum thats in the mix at the mo just dont cut the cheeze, the first thing im gona do is sort that out :$ bit gutted on your view of the holiday loop as thats the main drive that got me onto makin the toon :mad: never mind tho its cool scott realy:mad: :mad: :mad:
thanks for the best wishes as im on my 12th free whisky and coke and the screen is goin a bit funny LOL
anyways if any 1 could cover my 8-10 on friday i would be greatful :thumbsup:
reet enough waffle from me im gona get right back to the bar :king: :cool:
nice 1 for the feedback so far and keep it commin!!!!!!!

ez peeps
da fink ;)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
DJFINK said:
bit gutted on your view of the holiday loop as thats the main drive that got me onto makin the toon :mad: never mind tho its cool scott realy:mad: :mad: :mad:

I thought of 'release-a-bility' and the sample issues you'd face clearing that loop, however, if you disguised it/messed about with it loads, you could get away with it (Norman Cook got away with fuckloads of stuff in his early years!)

If you're doing it as a dodgy release though, like a mashup, and aren't fussed about sample clearance, then yeah, go for it, but if you want a proper release, I'd drop that sample...

:)