its time now ladies and gentleman.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
:S oooh yes this is it as i write this thread i am getting pains every 20 mins .

Didnt like to say anything, as last time i just peed myself but not this time , phoned the hospital and they said to come in when i feel ready . trying to last as long as because the hospital smell knocks me sick .... :$

and i have to tell you all im fooking petrified :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

just sat here rocking like a crazy woman at moe :S

so wish me luck and next time you here from me after tonight my hubby and me will be proud parents of

:dummy: :dummy: "EVIE MAE HARDMAN" :dummy: :dummy:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Hanging on to OSA to the last - does Butty do Medals??

:S oooh yes this is it as i write this thread i am getting pains every 20 mins .

Didnt like to say anything, as last time i just peed myself but not this time , phoned the hospital and they said to come in when i feel ready . trying to last as long as because the hospital smell knocks me sick .... :$

and i have to tell you all im fooking petrified :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

just sat here rocking like a crazy woman at moe :S

so wish me luck and next time you here from me after tonight my hubby and me will be proud parents of

:dummy: :dummy: "EVIE MAE HARDMAN" :dummy: :dummy:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Wow, how amazing. Labour is the most fantastic thing ever. Just remember to stay positive and that as bad as it feels each one is over with pretty much as sone as it started.

God, how friggin huge. Have you tried a hot bath, that kept me sane till an hout before she popped out. Pointless giving you essentail oil adive now though eh.

Trust me its not that bad, and at the end of it you get this fantastic thing that will just take your breath away.

From one female to another, seriously, good luck and i am thinking of you:)

Edited to add: Stay on your feet girlfriend, i did and the whole thing was over and done with in a few hours. Just sway through the pian, then walk around till your next one.

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Wow how fantastic ! congrats and the best of luck , ask for a birth ball if they have one ( similar to a gym ball ) there fantastic for pain and can speed up dilation , alot of women benefit from the birth pools , again the very best of luck :love:

* god im dead jelous , lol *

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Edited to add: Stay on your feet girlfriend, i did and the whole thing was over and done with in a few hours. Just sway through the pian, then walk around till your next one.

I stayed on my feet for hours lol, walked around the hospital with a tens machine strapped to my back :D .... 9 hours later no sign of baby.... took another 18 hours :eek: for her to eventually pop out! labour is definatly an amazing thing.... at one point id forgotten i had the tens machine on and thought i was havin pins n needles in my back :axe: gas n air, pethadine and 2 epidurals later out she came! :love: :love: Was worth all that. :love: :love:

All the very best to you puddled, i really hope you have a quick and smooth labour/delivery! :love: The thought of a hot bath sounds nice. :D

I knew a girl who had 3 kiddies, each labour was only maximum 2 hours long, lucky buggar! :D

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
There Every 8 1/2 Mins Now ....

[ Hubs Is Walking Round Like Speaking Bloody Clock Ie:16 Mins Now Love / 12 Mins Now Love / 10 Mins Now Love / Im Getting Ratty With Him Now - Is It Normal For Me To Want To Slap Him :s ]

I Feel Great Other Than Ian Pecking My Head .....

Im Thinking This Is A Piece Of Piss But Im Sure It Will Get Worse ...

Im Soooooooo Calm Its Untrue

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I stayed on my feet for hours lol, walked around the hospital with a tens machine strapped to my back :D .... 9 hours later no sign of baby.... took another 18 hours :eek: for her to eventually pop out! labour is definatly an amazing thing.... at one point id forgotten i had the tens machine on and thought i was havin pins n needles in my back :axe: gas n air, pethadine and 2 epidurals later out she came! :love: :love: Was worth all that. :love: :love:
:D

In the spirit of sista solidarity i thought it best to leave the worst case scenario out and give her only positive vibes:cool:

Again good look, may the force be with you:)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
There Every 8 1/2 Mins Now ....

[ Hubs Is Walking Round Like Speaking Bloody Clock Ie:16 Mins Now Love / 12 Mins Now Love / 10 Mins Now Love / Im Getting Ratty With Him Now - Is It Normal For Me To Want To Slap Him :s ]

I Feel Great Other Than Ian Pecking My Head .....

Im Thinking This Is A Piece Of Piss But Im Sure It Will Get Worse ...

Im Soooooooo Calm Its Untrue

Stay calm, if it gets any worse you can and will cope. Stay calm and just keep telling yourself its fine, its perfectly natural and its nearly all over and done with. All that waiting is nearly over, you're nearly a mum.

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
In the spirit of sista solidarity i thought it best to leave the worst case scenario out and give her only positive vibes:cool:

Again good look, may the force be with you:)

Lol! Oh eeerm! :$ :roll: :axe:

Puddled - No matter what happens you find the strength, its quite amazing really, looking back you think ...wow! :D

Being calm helps loads, take it all in your stride :thumbsup: , she'll be out before you know it! ;) Rockin helps too, i was like a granny on that chair in the hossie! :D

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )

All the very best to you puddled, i really hope you have a quick and smooth labour/delivery! :love: The thought of a hot bath sounds nice. :D

I knew a girl who had 3 kiddies, each labour was only maximum 2 hours long, lucky buggar! :D

lucky bitch , how many shots of pethadine did you get :p

VP if your still about , 1st labour for me was 4 hours from start to finish , 2nd time round 1 hour :D every labour diffrent but every labour like saysay said is amazing :love: