indian or chinese ???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
LOLOL !! im always laughin fella .. fuck me if i couldnt laugh stuff off that happened on ere id be one pissed off guy all the time .. lol, the posts that you see are between PM & ME and were havin a laugh , just some peeps seem to think were proper havin gos at each other .. fekin hell you didnt see the post he put up last night bout me .lolol .. its all in the fun !! and thats whats this place is about for me . havin a laugh i dont come on ere and live my life on it !! .. i may get a bit hot headed at times like tis just at times a few certain peeps needed to be put in there place .. and i aint given yoiu shit fella .. not in the least .. youd know about it if i were .. so i is sorry if my comment pissed you a bit there was no malice meant in it .. ill happly take it back .. cos i can see were you may be comin from .. only a little like .. p.s whos says i aint got a g/f , i may like to keep my private life private .. ;)

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
now now....

c00043.jpg

im sure if cam was on and saw that he had upset yer biskit he would have apologised....

@ben.....good to see ur other sig pic has gone mate with u with ur thumb up, cos lol, it was cheese on toast ;)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Biskit said:
lol - Thats sweet comin from you, you havent been laffin owt off lately!! Also, Nic didnt find it funny, and I weren't laffin also!! So there was no laff to be had!!!!! If you had a girlfriend, you would be doing the same!! Its disrespectful!! Stop bein a Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!! If cam or Ben want to carry on giving me sh*t PM me!!!!!!!!

I dont wana give you no sh*t at all, I was out of order and obviously offended both you and nic.

This was not my intention and I oppologise for what I said, I will ensure that in future i'm certianly more attentive to what I say especially to nic or yourself.