Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
which do you preffer ?

i like a well stuffed indian packed with flavour. Prefer them to be natural rather than fake.

and i like them hot with a bit of spice not mild and cold.

the darker they are the more i get turned on when im looking at it after ive got it all out :)

makes me mouth water i just dive in face first and munch away :)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Lol youre a mucky pup Cam. Can I take it youre not on about food after all?, you scally.

Anyway, I have to go with chinese, looks as good as it tastes, doesnt totaly burn your mouth out with hot spices and open sores, and isnt half as smelly :).

Sirius.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Do you get a No.69 with all the beef trimmings as your regular? You cant beat a bit of fried rice with a number 69.

Sirius.

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
sirius said:
Dig the, you dont live near 'Yan City' do you, lol.

'Yan City' ffs! lol.

Sirius.

lolol no it`s called yi fong they`ve just took over.I used to go in years ago when i`d had a few bevies and ask them for one number higher than their menu went and watch them stare at the menu for a while until they relised how many numbers there were.;)

digthemusic

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
This thread is making me hungry. Definately indian by far! Celabrated my b'day wiv one last nite. Popadoms n mint sauce, mmm...

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
cam said:
so you prefer the oriental flavour then hun ???

and if ya wernt seeing someone i would have put

the japs eye in too lmfao

You may like or get off what you say to other women, but dont talk like that to my Nic!!!! If you want to piss me seriously off wiv ur comments, carry on!! or apolgise, my Nic was not impressed!!!!! :mad:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
gotta be chinky for me ..

lol chill out to the above man ,hes only havin a laugh .. WHY do peeps on this board take things so dam fukin seriously ??? just laugh it off for feks sake ...

some peeps just dont know when to have a laugh .. and im not meanin you direct im meanin quite a bit of this board in general ..

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
:mad: What do you mean we take stuff too seriously! lol

I have to agree with biskit a bit here even though cams just being his usual mucky self, I wouldnt like it myself if I was seeing somebody and somebody was spouting stuff like that to them.....if it had been in a bar, its one of those things where a ruccass may have insued.........

Anyway, you cant beat chicken fried rice, pawn crakers and a chinese curry sauce, youre all in denial but it IS the best and you know it! :)

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Dj Ben Fisher said:
lol chill out to the above man ,hes only havin a laugh

lol - Thats sweet comin from you, you havent been laffin owt off lately!! Also, Nic didnt find it funny, and I weren't laffin also!! So there was no laff to be had!!!!! If you had a girlfriend, you would be doing the same!! Its disrespectful!! Stop bein a Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!! If cam or Ben want to carry on giving me sh*t PM me!!!!!!!!