The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
If you have been to one of our events before then you should have a pm about it

please dont ignore this and let me know your thoughts asap

if you aint got one and have been to one of our events shout me and ill send you one over

:cool:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
As long as its got walls in there for me to bounce off I will be there :D:fekked: Plus its mine and Bernies birthday that weekend so WINNER!!!!!

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
A message to all In My House Virgins, get your arses down, you wont be dissapointed, top night, top peeps, tops tunes, what more do you want!;)

Cant wait for thisphones: phones: phones: phones: phones:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
After re reading my 1st post it does sound cliquey :$ (and yes chris just this once you were right :D ) and i do not want it to come across in this way , so apologies for that

for those that have never been to one of our events we have ran Imh for 2 and a half years now at the scubar

basically we have lost the scubar due to it closing down and have had to move to a new bigger venue , but the only date we could get in may is the 23rd , with this in mind we were interested in how many heads were up for a party on a bank holiday as these are sometimes tricky weekends

for anyone who is not a member of our FB group and would like to be , add your selfs here for more info on future events etc >>

cheers :cool:

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
After re reading my 1st post it does sound cliquey :$ (and yes chris just this once you were right :D ) and i do not want it to come across in this way , so apologies for that

for those that have never been to one of our events we have ran Imh for 2 and a half years now at the scubar

basically we have lost the scubar due to it closing down and have had to move to a new bigger venue , but the only date we could get in may is the 23rd , with this in mind we were interested in how many heads were up for a party on a bank holiday as these are sometimes tricky weekends

for anyone who is not a member of our FB group and would like to be , add your selfs here for more info on future events etc >>

cheers :cool:

lol im always right ha ha :thumbsup:

ill come if you let me warm up with some 70's / 80's disco :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Oh aye, you'll get the obligitary initiation wedgie Lee;) :D

For anyone who hasn't been to one, us regulars are all nice, non cliquey, approachable people, so come down for a drink and a boogie to some ace tunes and go home smiling. It's what good nights out are all about (and they're few and far between these days:( ):thumbsup: :D

Only Lee's getting the wedgie because he's kinky:eyebrow: