Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
I wouldnt mine bein able to become invisible. Go were ya like, do wot ya like, rob money without being seen,play jokes on people:eyebrow:

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
World Peace :thumbsup:

...or would that actually be a really bad thing to wish for... do we in fact need to have wars and shizzle now and again to stop everyone going mental... and if there was world peace would there still be stuff like murders, cos that'd deffo take the shine off a bit?

Fuck me... what have I started...

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
I'd like to wish for extra wishes too, but I bet those pesky genies have something in the small print about that, so I'd wish for a maaaassive wad of cash. Hundred million or so, nothing too greedy. :thumbsup:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Arrrr

ID WISH FOR A BABY FOR YA MATE IL GET ME WISHING WELL OUT AND MAKE A FEW FOR YA MATEYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PLENTY OF BEDROOM GYMNASTICS FOR SHAZZA AHUH AHUH XXXXXXXX:love: :love: :love: :love:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Err........to live forever?

Isn`t that the best and obvious one?

urrgh no, not for me that one, everyone you know and love dying off around you and you being left with generation after generation of pesky kids and the world getting a more and more vile place year by year, and being an very old fish in a very scummy lonely pond :shudder: lol :D

Shazza m'luvvie...really hope it works out for you and yours comes true very soon ;) :dummy: :love: