if you could go to one night, one more time, which would it be

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
It would have to be several of those raves in the midlands I went to in 91, Coventry, Aston, Birmingham. Now they were the dogs bollacks. Best nights ever

I always remember this DJ doing this mix of I think egma let the bass kick then it banging into Outlander - Vamp, rockin:D

N sasha dropping Technobit and all the lights coming on when space face was dropped, n also Rozalla - Faith, thousands of people going nuts

Them were the golden days of raving for me:cool:

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
For me the place id love to go back to (out of all the places i went which was just about everywhere!!) gotta be ARK

place i would go back to that i didnt get chance to go to (due to been just slightly too young) would have to be some of the Acid house illegal partys or even danny ramplings shoom....

djaramaki

Jun 10, 2003
Skipton
orbit

For me its gotta be the orbit in morley 2002 ish. All my friends always go on about angels and ark but i was abit to young for that, in 2002 at the tender ago of 17 i went to orbit did my first disco biscuit and since then ive nevr looked back shame it closed down about a year later.

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
would have to be Hippo's or Shelleys around 90/91. Konspiracy was always one place I never got to for one reason or another.

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
Hey mate hows you?

If you think Orbit was good then its a shame you couldnt have gone back ijn the day, that place was up their with the best of them, and only just behind Ark for me, was a wicked club!!!

djaramaki said:
For me its gotta be the orbit in morley 2002 ish. All my friends always go on about angels and ark but i was abit to young for that, in 2002 at the tender ago of 17 i went to orbit did my first disco biscuit and since then ive nevr looked back shame it closed down about a year later.

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
kells&tots said:
Hey mate hows you?

If you think Orbit was good then its a shame you couldnt have gone back ijn the day, that place was up their with the best of them, and only just behind Ark for me, was a wicked club!!!

I would have said 90/91 for Orbits prime years, in my opinion of course. Didn't really go much after that, but I heard good things

Danny C said:
I would have said 90/91 for Orbits prime years, in my opinion of course. Didn't really go much after that, but I heard good things

Went to Osset a couple of times then Morley when that opened in 91 but there was always better places around this time like the Warehouse or the Tolerance nights in Bradford :love: Morley was always a bit white glove :|

Last edited:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
BadBoyDJPigeon said:
For me it would either be maximes - back to the old skool (b4 it really did get over run by dick heads) or step back at the music box

lol Easty, we sooo must have bumped into each other at some point:eyebrow: :fekked:

Mine would have to be The Boardwalk any time from 92 - 96 ( I fuckin loved that place:love: ) Or the Hacienda in 92 (would have liked to have gone earlier but was tooooo iccle):dummy:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Good call on the Boardwalk, Tickle.

Went there in '90 a few times, but the heat used to put us all off in there, it was hotter than hazy! lol

Top venue though, if only they'd sorted air con or sommat :thumbsup: