i thought u might like.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
to share in my jubilations at this........

am well buzzin with mi new purchase!!! best thing i've aqired in a good while!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC00196.JPG
    DSC00196.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 156

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Shouldn't it be blue in colour?

Although I'm sure with the right 'help' you could make it any colour you wanted hehe :fekked:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
i was just thinking it dont look a thing like the little beggers i saw at chester zoo yesterday!! tbh the penquins there looked right naffed off, lol
at least Vees has got a bit of a smile on its face;)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
martin said:
It reminds me of the penguin in Wallace And Gromit.....Got that blank expression on its face.......

Martin C........

That penguin is evil! Does make me laugh though when it puts the rubber glove on its head to pretend to be a chicken :D
I like Wallace and Gromit... but its all about Shaun the Sheep, he's ace! :D :love:
Shaun%20likes%20Drambuie.jpg
:D

superdan said:
its the most hideous and ugly piece of work . . . still a bargain at £1.50

but yet fuckin genius at the same time ! I love tat like that - so shit it's ace :D

Me n Shabbs are gonna get ourselves 2 houses.. one to decorate properly n tastefully & another just to fill with the most hideous tat that's going :D

& yes - there will be 3 flying ducks on the wall :D

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Looks like a deformed cucumber!

Just watch, it will be one of a rare batch of failed products by some well respected pottery manufacturer and worth a few hundred squid on Flog It!

Sirius.

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
blue jammer said:
Shouldn't it be blue in colour?

Although I'm sure with the right 'help' you could make it any colour you wanted hehe :fekked:

contrary to popular belief, not all penguins are in disguise as people, in disguise as pidgeons, in fact, i believe you to be the only one, ever!

and yes, with correct aid, john would take on a whole new lease of life, and actually have a point of being. (have looked for ours to loan him, but christ knows where we put it!) :confused: