i love piano

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
:thumbsup:
TOO funny! would love to hear the story behind this, but i think i may already know - sort of.

lol, it's just to remind people that they all mean different things. I mean, it's not hard to learn is it really? :S :cops: Unless English isn't there first language, in which case their forgiven. Uggh, it's like sticking pins in my eyes

But yeah, deffo verging on an OCD methinks!

Or, as i like to call it, a CDO. Coz then the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be;)

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
Surprised you haven't also mentioned the general blanket use of apostrophes.
I don't think kids get taught basic grammar at school these days and the fact that it denotes abbrevation or possession but not plural. :(

How many times do you see people write things like classic's?

Arrrrgh. :cry:

Last edited:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Yeah, that bugs the shit out of me too.

I snapped this in town a few months back, nearly pissed myself

I hope they were being ironic, but I very much doubt it, lol

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 113

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
Tim simply hates the incorrect use of those words. :thumbsup:

lol, it's just to remind people that they all mean different things. I mean, it's not hard to learn is it really? :S :cops: Unless English isn't there first language, in which case their forgiven. Uggh, it's like sticking pins in my eyes...

ah yes. i did already know. :lol2: too fucking funny that you put it in your sig. i wonder how many people refer to it. also, if i do a "you're" or "your" incorrectly in my haste, it absolutely KILLS me. lol

Surprised you haven't also mentioned the general blanket use of apostrophes.
I don't think kids get taught basic grammar and the fact that it denotes abbrevation or possession and not plural. :(

How many times do you see people write things like classic's?

Arrrrgh. :cry:
EXACTLY.:lol: