I Am Soooooo Amazing lol!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Ive been working for a civil engineering company for quite some time now, but my contract is coming to an end next week :( so Ive been looking for other work. I was offered a decently paid job last week but I wanted something better :)

Well today I had an interview for a years contract at a different company and before I even got back to where I work now Id been offered the job!! :D :thumbsup: Apparantly they were so blown away by my confidence and brilliance lol that they want me to start asap!! :p :D ;) :gigolo:

But not only that my salary will be going up by an extra £10K (ok I am doing an extra day in work, but even if I work it out with this one being full time its still an extra £7.5K!!!!!)

:D :cool: :p :turn: :thumbsup: :rotate: :roll: :pixie: :groupflip :head: :birthday3 :bounce4: :bounce2: :afro: :drum: :car: :jumpin: :drevil: :guitar: :bounce: :jawdrop: :biggrin:

Im in such a good mood even this weather isnt going to depress me!!! :D :S

Celebration tonight and Ibiza here we come lol!!! :D ;) :wave:

congrats sweets:king:

so i take it you found the place then??;)

Lol well eventually!! :rofl:

What is with the M56??? It went from junction 5 to junction 3 and I was like where was 4??? :confused: It was raining pretty hard so I could hardly see the signs so I ended up on the A34 trying to get back on the M56. I managed to get there 20mins late lol and they still offered me the job! Might aswell start as I mean to go on!! :rolleyes: ;)

I will have to work out my route cos I ended up going the wrong way on the M60 on the way back to work lol!! :$

Thanks Nics tho and I can now accept that lunch date ;)

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
oh get on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one chicken pops

god ul have to put a full week in now! can ya cope ?
yes you can, coz its save save save and emigrate but before that
august is on:p

paulyp you can a well deserved rest now chuc :wave:

oh get on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one chicken pops

god ul have to put a full week in now! can ya cope ?
yes you can, coz its save save save and emigrate but before that
august is on:p

paulyp you can a well deserved rest now chuc :wave:

Lol I know, its going to kill me going back to full time after 3 years of part time :crazy: but needs must right now and if it helps us move to Ibiza quicker then I'll do it! ;) and August is most definately on, I'll have a nice pay cheque just before we go :p :cool: :thumbsup: