How old were you when you lost your virginity??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
Bit of a personal question I know so I don't expect a lot of you to answer but I've just overheard a conversation, which left me a bit shocked.

I was outside a shop before waiting for my dad and there were 3 girls stood there talking about one of them "doing it" last night for the first time and whether or not she will hear from him again and I swear to god she must have been about 10! Girls do look older these days but there's no way she was any older then 12!!

I was 17 and it was with a boyfriend I'd been with for a while. Wasn't exactly how I imagined it would be but I'm glad it wasn't just some meaningless one night stand with some guy I'd just met.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I was 15, and to the delight of all you fookers who call me a gyppo / pikey you will be delighted to hear...yes, it was in a caravan :rolleyes: :p :moonie: :D

it was shit and he was / is a cock :rolleyes:

lol, that honest enough for you? :D ;)

:rofl:

Last edited:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
erm....cough21cough.....:$

My first love was MDMA, why would i be interested in women? lol

Like to think i made up for lost time when i finally came round ;)

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
17ish for me, i say ish cos it was a disaster :$ was with girlfriend and lets just say it was a good game but the ball just couldn't hit the net :$ and whilst we are beeing honest, a little tip for the lads who may not know;) never ever think its a great idea to apply toothpaste to musk the smell of a sheath, just incase the gobble is on in extra time :eek: (you will be singing mix factory lyrics over rock to the beat in no time;) )

so i will have to say 18 was prob the 1st time i fired home an unstoppable lob ;) :D

is that too honest:$

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I was pretty young, not mega young though..... Won't go into loads of detail! Lol. Needless to say it was a boyrfiend I'd been going out with for a while and I don't regret it one bit as I still speak to the lad and he's turned out pretty wel! :thumbsup:

x

Last edited:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
LOL!!! What a question!!!

I was young...and it was perfect :D I was with the guy for nearly 3 years and I trusted him completely & we're still really close friends now, it couldn't have been better really.

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
2 weeks before my sweet 16th birthday oh and he was a ginge :thumbsup:

LMAO :ghost: My first was a ginge too...even freakier, mine was about 2 weeks after my not so sweet 16th :| :)

dont normally divulge but as its OSA.. 19, pilled up with a friend of a friend (female) in my mates bed.. :thumbsup: Oh and a ginge too... :he she:

I have to admit there have been subsequent ginges though.

See shooms hope for you yet buddy :moonie: :p :D :thumbsup:

LOL!!! What a question!!!

I was young...and it was perfect :D I was with the guy for nearly 3 years and I trusted him completely & we're still really close friends now, it couldn't have been better really.

That's the way to do it.... :thumbsup:

I know it prolly sounds trite but sex is a proper mind body & soul thing to me... can't be arsed with meaningless sex... if there's no connection I'd rather have a wank...

PS Lottie.... get fucked sweetheart :thumbsup:

Duke

HAHAHAHAHA

i was about 11/12 down the brook at the bottom of my moms road up against a tree ,:$ , in broad daylight,, i dont think i shot my bolt tbh it was just sumwhere warm lol,,think i was about 14 when i left my mess in a rubber ,, u see i was cool then cus i was the only 1 in my skool to go to raves , so i was hip lol