How many valentines day cards did ya get?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Lozzie said:
went home and watched a non romantic film (Romper Stomper...how less romantic could you get)

:rofl:. I was too busy doing chin ups in my room and colouring in ariel view maps of the area to notice the post. hahahaha.

I got my first one for years, but it was an online e-card one lol.......one which I wasnt sure whether to take seriously or not, as we just have a laugh mostly.

I could go off on my usual rant about it being a big commercial rip off, but I suppose I will just be doing it for the same reasons I usually do, cos I didnt really get one of somebody who wants me :cry: . lol. Ah well. Sod them all!!! Im not bothered.......

Sirius.

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
i got one off antz :love: but no flowers :( (hint hint!) but he would argue he does enough for me!

i got him a few bits and made him a card with this on.....

its really me, honest!!!

Attachments

• me_2copy.jpg
    me_2copy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 67

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
nics said:
i got a lovely card and the words in it were amazing;) i got a lovely box of thorntons choks.............i felt sick after 4 coz they are so sweet n sickly, and i got a lovely single rose. :love:

also going on a shopping trip next week:thumbsup:

not been seeing my new chick long and was suprised to get what i got realy;) :love:

Still going strong then Nic??? ;) :love:

Just the one for me and it was gorgeous and I got some lovely, lovely prezzies :love:

I took him out last night and he's taking me out tomorrow :D :thumbsup: :love:

kee

lol vix...she really thought the sky valentines card was a real one, picked her up in the morning for work and she was all hyped up!!!

im not having my valentines day till this weekend....mel works away all week, gets home friday tea time...so we shall have to wait and see...i have made his valentines card its beautiful!!