How many valentines day cards did ya get?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
For all those that didn't get a valentines card :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tn_valentineanie.gif

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
I didnt get any either but Im used to it by now.... I think my post man's fell out with me cause all he brought me today was bills.... But hey ho there you go! :eyebrow:
Twas quite funny at work today, well a bit anyway... watching some of the birds that sit near me in our office... all trying to out do in other in the "My boyfriend is better than yours type shit" Just viewing them jumping up at the window everytime a van of some sort turned onto our Ind. Est, then seeing their faces when it went straight past... :rolleyes: Yeah they did eventually start being deliverd and the sheer look of terror when they realised that it wasnt as good as the last delivery!! One bird even had to ring her fella and make him come to our reception and hand deliver them himself... She was absolutley gutted when she realised that her bunch didnt even come close to the others.

ffs!!! I'd of been happy with a bunch of Daffs! :thumbsup:

But then again I shouldnt grumble as I did get 2 lovely Texts and 2 lovely e mails wishing me to have a nice day so that spoke volumes to me :D As well as a lovely tea:D

Right rant over now... Some people just dont know!! :rolleyes:

Hope you have all had a lovely day anyway!

S-J x :love:

vix

May 25, 2005
styal
i got a beautiful artifical red rose off my little boy (bless him) and a loveheart keyring :love: and a card off stee of course :love:

and yes like most of you i also got a card off sky i was excited untill i opened it lol :$

thought it was quite convincing though lol

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
vix said:
i got a beautiful artifical red rose off my little boy (bless him) and a loveheart keyring :love: and a card off stee of course :love:

and yes like most of you i also got a card off sky i was excited untill i opened it lol :$

thought it was quite convincing though lol

I didn't even get one off Sky even though i'm on the sport and movies package:|

Thanks for your card TJ!:thumbsup: :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Me n dan didnt bother with cards ... dont see the point....we just made some time for each other....went for a lovely itallian meal on sat......popped to the pub last night for a few beers and had a good laugh.....came home and i cooked a nice chinese meal had a few more drinks and settled in front of the tv :love:

Just wanted to say a mahoosive thank you to dan........one of the most special people ive ever met....for seeing me and supporting me through what has probably been the most difficult period of my life so far :love: love ya sweetheart and thank you :thumbsup: your amazing :king:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Just got the one with a yummy box of chocs and going out for a meal on sat :thumbsup:

Didnt get one of my mum this year tho :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awwww!!! Didn't get any cards LOL....BUT my main man like Dannster, took me out for a Japanese and it was top.

We sat on the floor and drunk sake (vodka miso soup) to our hearts content, went home and watched a non romantic film (Romper Stomper...how less romantic could you get) drunk a few bottles of wine and collapsed in a heap!!!!

So BIIIIIIIIG thank you to my friend Dannster.x:king: :luv: :moonie:

sweet sensation said:
Aww thats ace Lozzie, where was the restaurant? :)

Me and Pauly are going to see The Go Team tonight as our valentines night out :D

Hope you have a gooden tonight. Who are the go team?

The restaurabt was in Wilmslow, but there is one in town too.

There was about 5 corses. We had sushi and alsorts!!! It was sooo good. One thing I hate, is when I come away froma restaurant thinking "I could have cooked that better" Coz technically they were shoddy, or that the quality of the ingredients was crap. BUT this place the food blew me away!

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i got a lovely card and the words in it were amazing;) i got a lovely box of thorntons choks.............i felt sick after 4 coz they are so sweet n sickly, and i got a lovely single rose. :love:

also going on a shopping trip next week:thumbsup:

not been seeing my new chick long and was suprised to get what i got realy;) :love:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
They reckon that millions of letters go missing each year so that must be where our valentine cards have gotten to:thumbsup: