How Long Does It Take For Your Mix To Be Decided By A Moderater If It Can Go On OSA?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonathan1990

Mar 4, 2011
Scarborough
I've done a 90 minuite mix which I'm hoping will be on for you to download soon. I don't know though how long they normally take. Since I've put mine on 2 mixes have already been accepted by The Moderator. I have noticed that mine has had 2 downloads even though it's not been put on the mixes forum yet. :confused: That must be by 2 moderators.

I'd guess that it must have been Blackburn Bod and Blue Jammer testing it out. :)

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
I've done a 90 minuite mix which I'm hoping will be on for you to download soon. I don't know though how long they normally take. Since I've put mine on 2 mixes have already been accepted by The Moderator. I have noticed that mine has had 2 downloads even though it's not been put on the mixes forum yet. :confused: That must be by 2 moderators.

I'd guess that it must have been Blackburn Bod and Blue Jammer testing it out. :)

im unsure but you used to have to be a gold member to post mixes? Normally when you up a mix using the mixes forum it uploads it straight away