House Music!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me a little...?

I've been given this report tihng to do for college and we're allowed to do it on anything we like. Most people have chosen hair but I thought that was boring and predictable (as I do hair all day, every day) so I decided to do House Music!! :)

Has anyone got any snippets of info that they think might be useful or that they think could be interesting to add that they'd like to share?

I'd be rather grateful if they did! :)

xx

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
When you say report what do you mean? are you going from a history angle or social angle etc..... how long does youre report have to be?

Pretty much anything I want. I'm trying to do a bit of history as well as explaining social sides. It's only 500 words which is easy and I've done quite a bit already but just thought I'd ask in case anyone had anything good to add. :) xx

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Pretty much anything I want. I'm trying to do a bit of history as well as explaining social sides. It's only 500 words which is easy and I've done quite a bit already but just thought I'd ask in case anyone had anything good to add. :) xx

Maybe look at how the economic downturn affected the state of play of millions of young people grasping onto an identity (acid house culture). Thatchers so called children which led to the itroduction of the criminal justice bill...... very interesting stuff..... :thumbsup: Might be something to chew over hun x

DaveSmalls

May 10, 2009
i actually did an a level english language piece as a mock up magazine article on a night out at the hacienda, i must have been off my head ha ha!!!!!!

god knows wot the teachers thought!!!!

DaveSmalls

May 10, 2009
northern star---yes i do. the original is stuffed in a record sleeve god knows where but i think i scanned it onto computer, leave it with me i will sort it (eventually!)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
i actually did an a level english language piece as a mock up magazine article on a night out at the hacienda, i must have been off my head ha ha!!!!!!

god knows wot the teachers thought!!!!
hahahaha :rofl:

Maybe look at how the economic downturn affected the state of play of millions of young people grasping onto an identity (acid house culture). Thatchers so called children which led to the itroduction of the criminal justice bill...... very interesting stuff..... :thumbsup: Might be something to chew over hun x
Thanks for the input. I've included some bits. :) :thumbsup:

You've seen me dancing havent ya Sonz?? Dont forget to mention that:cool: :thumbsup:
:rofl: alright Bez! :)

x