hip house

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Don't want to stamp on anyones feelings but Hip House is not even something that is possible!

This is why i don't like House it just fucks music up & still does is to this day!

It's ruins real music! & commercializes! it ends whats ever music is in it's path! & will keep doing it for years to come!

I loved Electro/Hip Hop when i was a kid then House took over it! it sounds like a fucking ice cream van!

Electro/Hip Hop was real raw as fuk! in the early eighties! you kill that rawness from real Electro/Hip Hop then it is dead! which it is! nice one House music!

Bit harsh Monty Mate , House Music Rocks :cool: As My Boy Eddie said " House music Will never die , House music is a Healer ... Its a spiritual Thing ......... a soul thing " :thumbsup:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Awww how cute is Fast Eddie? Hmmmm, he's still pretty cute these days...:love:

Monty:naughty: lol...How can you be a nu skool breaks lover and have no appreciation for house music? These days there's not much difference in the melody, there's just an extra broken beat instead of straight 4x4 beat...I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of earlier breakbeat was influenced by hip house to be honest.

Hip House is one of my fave genres...love it, love it, love it...hmmm and Fast Eddie ;) :p

Presuming Ed

There'll aways be haters of all styles of music i guess..doesn't influence my love of house music or any of the styles i love...house, breaks, hardcore, disco, techno, drum n bass, pop, downtempo..what i do find very surprising, is that as a person who preaches open mindedness in music, is prepared to condemn an entire genre as rubbish.. anyway back to the topic.. One i like is:

Laurent X-It's magic

also doug lazy and toni scott were staple hip house tunes for me

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
And heres the proof , a rather looking fucking pleased with my self shot , haha love it :D

l_b8da96ea4189af01b38b453bb49bae38.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
LOVE Hip House, deffo one of my favorite genres ...... and seeing fast eddie live and meeting him has got to be one of the highlights of my life!! Amazing! :cool: Although i hate that piccie of me above, yuk.....but was very funny as i 'tried' my bestest to contain myself, haha! :$

Heres my vid from that night! :D Excuse the shite singing etc etc :$

YouTube - Fast Eddie LIVE @ The Carling Academy - Liverpool '08

Monty im really shocked at your reply :eek: hip house sounds like an ice cream van?! , hell i wish that van would come my way!! :D

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Well I think it's a total insult to hip-hop and everyone involved in the scene should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for producing such filth. Should be hung, drawn and quartered, the lot of em. :D

oi u lot hes my bessie mate and he still sends me texts - i will be telling him what u said monty ;) i might have that post as my sig lol :cool: - ian has a video clip of me dancing with fast eddie, steve silk hurley and joe smooth on the stage at bttop :D :D :love: :love: ive also a signed birthday card from the 3 of them as well as jesse saunders something i wont be throwing out in a hurry - i do hope to see eddie playing again over here when im not pregnant and able to party with him ;) one of the nicest people ive met so far from the events ian has put on really funny guy and dead down to earth :D

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Lol at the replies there funny!

It is Doink music of Hip Hop to me!

Since there is a thread about Hip Hop i am just expressing my opinion but judge away!

Same as everyone else did with the N-Trance thread!

Lol at the replies there funny!

It is Doink music of Hip Hop to me!

Since there is a thread about Hip Hop i am just expressing my opinion but judge away!

Same as everyone else did with the N-Trance thread!

How do you feel about this ?

One of THE most hardcore (in the hip hop sense of the word) hiphouse tune of all time :head: FIERCE imo....:thumbsup:

YouTube - DJ Mink - Hey Hey! Can U Relate?