The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
but that drive homes a killer specialy when the motorway merges in to 1

It nearly was a killer for us with our karl drivin like a man posessed - 120 comin over the pennines windy as frek blowin about all over the shop.

Then we after catchin the other lads up we was laffin when they turned off at the wrong junction sayin "ha ha ha where are them monkeys goin" only to find it was us that had overshot our docking station and forced into an alternate route home via the trafford centre! :axe: :crazy: :O

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Alreet Alec mate, welcome aboard !!!!! :thumbsup:

Do you remember Chas & Dave ??? Which one was which ??? :confused:

I've got it into my head that Dave has a slighty longer and darker beard than Chas, and he played the piano. Chas on the other hand played the guitar, and had a much shorter, lighter beard.

Help... I need help...

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
butty said:
yeah mate well there was about 20 of us off the board went i think. was u there buddy? ul have 2 meet us all at the next 1 we normally. the usual plan of action is all hit the dance floors like bulldozers and stomp whilst smirking at other members - lol ithats r code of conduct i rekon. well its the only thing i can do normally!

hahaha !!! Butty, you shuffle onto the dancefloor like Ian Brown's grandad m8 !!!!

Hi Alec !!! Chief Recruitment Office Pixie here !!

Hope you enjoy the chat & waffle of the board & get ot know the people I affectionately call tossers *ahem* I mean friends.

They're all unique in their own 'special' way & some of them have special need too !!;)

They're quite harmless really but try not to feed them after midnight otherwise they turn into weird creatures from outer space. And whatever you do, don't feed Butty, he's on a diet (cos he's sooo HUGE!!) :king: :love:

If you wanted to pick out any of us on Sat here's a few pointers:

Ben Fisher: white GT t-shirt usually loitering around the DJ box.
Me: silver & black butterfly top & hotpants
Beebok: The HUGELY tall guy dancing like a madman near the steps that goes up to the chillout area upstairs.
Tonksi: was probably pulling faces & gurning whilst mimicking old skool grannies on zimmer frames on the dancefloor!
Steh & Sweet Sensation: Propping the bar up ;)

I think everyone else had dark clothes on or were in the chilllout area so I'm not sure you'd recognise them.

Glad you had a fab time tho & hope to see you again there soon !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wave: