Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
ahh thatl b y sweet lived there then :)

sweet is there n e where u havent lived??

ive lived in the confides of the greater manchester area all me life, think the furthest place ive ever been is blackpool - i got homesick quickly :axe:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
yeah mate well there was about 20 of us off the board went i think. was u there buddy? ul have 2 meet us all at the next 1 we normally. the usual plan of action is all hit the dance floors like bulldozers and stomp whilst smirking at other members - lol ithats r code of conduct i rekon. well its the only thing i can do normally!

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
hi:) :) :)
this lot will have u crackers in a few weeks...
i reckon i've got a few days b4 i've lost the plot completely..

jayne x

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Welcome captain!

Ive been goin round St Helens for years now and I know the score with the lack of decent places to go. U can go round St.Helens and spend 60 quid easy without tryin. And then u end up in Nexus listening to Abba or Steps! - shocker!

Ive decided things are gonna change this year and go all over the place to clubs that play music I wanna hear. Ya cant beat it. Was an eye opener to me & my mates on Saturday at GT to what we have been missin for so long. Nowt like sharin the atmosphere with people that are all into the same stuff.

Top banana - happy postin!