Hi-Fi seperates

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dazwhan

Nov 21, 2009
www.mixcloud.com
Hope this is ok with the mods????

I'm tryin to rebuild a hi-fi system. Managed to get hold of a technics tape deck and cd player. Running these off my Yamaha AV amp that I nicked from the living room, as we don't watch much telly, noone is really bothered hahha. But... i would prefer to get a nice stereo amp and some nice speakers and also a mini-disc player if poss. If anyone has got any bits they wanna get rid of please let me know.

If somewhere near the Wigan area (up to an hours drive away) I'll be happy to collect and pay cash in person. I'm no electrical genius so any gear must be in good working order.

Nothing too high-end either 'cos it's only going in the spare room for me to listen to all my old tapes and cd's. Technics/Sony/Panasonic etc is all good :eyebrow:

thanks guys, and I do hope this is ok to post

Daz :wave:

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
If it doesn't work out with Brock you could try the car boot at Clitheroe on a sunday morning, theres always someone selling some sort of hi-fi seperate... I got a near new TEAC tape deck for a fiver last year :thumbsup:

Or... cash converters usually has loads of seperates in apparently, a friend of mine was saying the other day

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
if it speakers u're after i got these, maybe a bit high end for what u're looking for but they are the bomb, picked mine up second hand for £400, and they look brand new ;)

Stereophile: KEF iQ9 loudspeaker

sorry, haven't got anything for sale tho unless u want a yamaha tuner, good luck with it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Dazwhan

Nov 21, 2009
www.mixcloud.com
Hi Fi seperates...

Thanks everyone for the latest replies, Superdan I've pm'd you m8.

thanks Nupski for the info on the speakers and thanks Blackburn Bod for the info on the auction stuff.

Still on the search but that is the best bit eh hahhaaaaa

Daz :wave: