Hey all

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Hi Would like to introduce myself. I know the username is markhague but I'm her indoors (lisa) the one who does all the work lol don't tell him that!!!
We are Exhilaration we started the OXS and XTC nights after basically becoming bored of not having anyhere to go that was playing our tunes-Old Skool trance and house. We hold monthly events in Huddersfield at bar mocha (every 3rd saturday) and have just secured a big venue for NYE. We'd love you all to come and join us we pride ourselves on smooth running events with friendly staff and chilled happy atmospheres. I like to chat to all our regulars and hopefully one day I'll remember some of their names :S
Unfortunatley for you guys tis moi who does the leg work while mark is the dj and website designer so please do not ask me to do anything amazing on the damned computer as there's 5 children and a puppy running about my feet as I work bopping away to a voodoo ray :)

We are interested in hearing from anyone who would like to appear at our events, send us a link to your demo or email and I'll let you know the postal address. DO NOT SEND HARDCORE OR ANYTHING PAST 97 CLAIMING U ARE AN OLD SKOOL DJ!!! (can ya tell that's annoying me now grrr!) I've babbled for long enough so all of ya take care see you in september :)

feel free to call or email on 074838518478 clubexhilaration@hotmail.co.uk
www.clubexhilaration.co.uk.

Last edited:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Hi Would like to introduce myself. I know the username is markhague but I'm her indoors (lisa) the one who does all the work lol don't tell him that!!!
We are Exhilaration we started the OXS and XTC nights after basically becoming bored of not having anyhere to go that was playing our tunes-Old Skool trance and house. We hold monthly events in Huddersfield at bar mocha (every 3rd saturday) and have just secured a big venue for NYE. We'd love you all to come and join us we pride ourselves on smooth running events with friendly staff and chilled happy atmospheres. I like to chat to all our regulars and hopefully one day I'll remember some of their names :S
Unfortunatley for you guys tis moi who does the leg work while mark is the dj and website designer so please do not ask me to do anything amazing on the damned computer as there's 5 children and a puppy running about my feet as I work bopping away to a voodoo ray :)

We are interested in hearing from anyone who would like to appear at our events, send us a link to your demo or email and I'll let you know the postal address. DO NOT SEND HARDCORE OR ANYTHING PAST 97 CLAIMING U ARE AN OLD SKOOL DJ!!! (can ya tell that's annoying me now grrr!) I've babbled for long enough so all of ya take care see you in september :)

feel free to call or email on 074838518478 clubexhilaration@hotmail.co.uk
www.clubexhilaration.co.uk-Website still under construction.

:rofl: Love that bit :thumbsup:

Hi Lisa & Mark :wave: Welcome to OSA... I live in Hudds, so will deffo try and catch one of yer nights, spesh if its an OSA vs OSX with XTC night-lol ;)

Wheres the venue at NYE??? :fekked:

:D

Nye

Have posted on events listings details about new years eve. We have SOCIETY bottom of town.
DJ MARK HAGUE
VINYL DOCTOR
SUPERDAN
HIKKY B
BUTTY

HUGE pyrotechnic display, Balloon drops, free champagne, promotional freebies and most importantly the best DJ's playing the big piano tunes of the last two decades!

exhilaration home

See you all next saturday xxx
PS- ANyone can get me matt bell's number much appreciated, he an mark lost touch years ago and he's excited matt is back on the scene x